Sombra vs. Percy Jackson

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by nomad ninga, Nov 18, 2016.

?

who would win?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2016.
  1. Percy

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Sombra

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. nomad ninga

nomad ninga Star Wrangler

haven't looked at the rules yet, click here before posting:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/the-brawl.126988/

as it is our first brawl so i'm going to keep the characters rather popular, also to celebrate overwatch's new character Sombra she will be one of are first fighters

both of these characters are really dependent on abilitys so i'm going to do some clarification so you don't have to fight over technicality

Percy:
    the bar is right by lake so he can use his power over water
    he is wearing celestial bronze that is built proof

Sombra:
    she can use her teleportor but it is vary disorienting for her
    she can go invsis but she can't use her weapon or teleport, it also takes a few seconds for her to de-cloak, well she is de-cloaking she is visible

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Percy wins. No contest.

You are literally pitting Sombra up against the son of a greek god.

3. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Are you talkimg about the Percy from the books? If so he has zero chance of losing, espesially near water.

4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

This is not balanced.
    At all.

5. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

A better fight would be Percy Jackson vs Magnus Chase.

6. nomad ninga

i would like to point out how pointless Percy is with out some one kicking some reason into him, Sombra could exploit this easily
    did you even read the Magnus Chase books there's no contest
    lake water, not salt water also Percy cant leave so he can't get into the water. (also re-read the books, look at when he can use his powers)
    never said it was an even fight, but at least think about the fight before dismissing it

7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

He's pointless in the first few books because he doesn't understand what he is capable of. In the last book he is a warrior with a clear understanding of his duty.
    Wow, are you really saying that I read books improperly?
    huge ammounts of lava without directly touching it. So it's fair to say that he could at least shower himself a bit and turn into a master swordsman.

He doesn't even need water. Without it he is simply redused to the level of an average demigod. He is actually almost never near water in the books and still manages to survive.
    you have to hit a small area on his back to actually deal damage and he has zero chance of losing. You have to either know his weakness and the exact spot or be incredibly lucky.

You might as well ask which one would win Mario or a goomba.

8. nomad ninga

nope, he lost that power and lava when?

with my skills the goomba, also good job failing to even read what i said

9. nomad ninga

also a trained killer who can turn inadvisable, and teleport is a goomba?

you failed to even read the rules, didn't you?

10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S Okay he did lose that power but that happened in the aftermath and usually you pit two people against each other in their same relative power level. Overwatch characters are always at their best (ultimates are of course abilities and not extra power levels). I'm pretty sure that if host leaves a detail out it doesn't actually have an effect.
    And the lava thing? Inside the volcano of course.
    I have zero idea what you just said, exept the failing to read part. Not my problem if you don't understand grammar.
    You are calling me lazy? That's priceless. Yes I have read your "rules". If you can call them rules.

11. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

New idea: nomad ninga vs MilkCalf

Ren Fox, Zebe, DustyScabbard and 2 others like this.
  12. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I've never died to a goomba so that would be boring (and I kinda won already).