1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Need help for Station Elevator (invisible/undropable devices)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Shadox2.0, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

SOLVED

Hello , so yeah i rebuild a Space Station and i've a problem with elevator , infact they use 2 invisible (and undropable) device in the system , so i can't take them for be able to rebuild elevator , i've make a picture for show you where :

-------Normal display-----------------------Wire show-------------------- What i need
    [​IMG]

When i copy past them sometime all device are paste (so i only need to connect wire again) but sometime only tile are paste (like in the actual case) so i've starting rebuild myself then i've see these 2 device i don't have , so i'm stuck :/ , Someone know what is it and the exact name please ?

Thx you.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The top one seems to be a simple countdown timer, just a special invisable one for the sake of aesthetics. The lower one, I am not sure. It only has 2 outputs going to the timer and one to the door. In the program "Tiled", its graphic is one that says "HIDE", so I wonder if it is a specific object that hides the countdown timer simply by virtue of being connected?

http://i.imgur.com/V7IZKmH.png

3. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

/spawnitem invisibleproximitysensor 1000
    /spawnitem invisibletimer 1000

lazarus78 likes this.
  4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

OK yes i see , i've already use the "HIDE3 one for automated door without see the proximity device , but never see the timer like that yet , i'll find them in Spawnable Item pack i guess ^^ (atleast we have the HIDE one , the other i must check) Thx you both :p

Edit found
    [​IMG]

Thx