1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

So your planet is destroyed by an unknown enemy,

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Anthony Williamson, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony Williamson

Anthony Williamson Void-Bound Voyager

And the escape pod you take lands on an abandoned space-station...What Do?

2. Techgamer

Techgamer Big Damn Hero

Don't die?

Or you could rebuild the space station... either one

X3

3. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1. See who's there
    2. Eat pie
    3. ????
    4. Profit!
    On Topic: I think I'll first explore the lands and my tools/weapons. Then I'll go onto building my house :D
    ~ John

4. LemonRobot

LemonRobot Phantasmal Quasar

Make sure my Phazon suit is working.

Cosina likes this.
  5. Charlie

Charlie Aquatic Astronaut

1. Use scouter to see if its over 9000.
    2. Fight it.
    3. Watch H.O.T.D~ with Doritos and Brisk :3

6. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

It turns out that the escape pod is actually a time-travelling device, so you return to a point in time where your planet is still intact and prevent said planet from being victim to the events of the original timeline, which is to say, the timeline where the planet was destroyed.

7. Anthony Williamson

Anthony Williamson Void-Bound Voyager

But, Mr. Lemonrobot, what if your Phazon suite was critically damaged?

8. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

Go all like "LISTEN UP! I'M GONNA BE IN CHARGE FROM NOW ON! AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM JUST TELL ME SO I CAN KICK IT'S AZZ!!!!111!"

9. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

And no-one will hear you, because it's abandoned. :3

I would look for pick-upables! Then i would investigate the use-ables, and solve a bunch of puzzles to advance the plot. c:

Anthony Williamson likes this.
  10. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

I will do that once I get people on it :p. First thing to do is to get people into the space station, and then yell xD

11. Chiyuri

Chiyuri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The shock of having lost family, lover, friends and all the places related to my memories will drive me insane and will lead me to reach out for the concept of god. I will study the entire universe, make use of all the technology I can find and become the new god of the universe.
    Muhahahahaa!!

12. Techgamer

Techgamer Big Damn Hero

Yeah good luck with...

that...

o_O

13. Chiyuri

Chiyuri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First I must study the biome of the tentacle planet and will slowly turn every planet I encounter into tentacle planets..

14. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Slowly build up my own power in the shadows, then when I am ready, annihilate it in a surprise attack and roast marshmallows over its corpse.

15. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

I pat myself on the back and activate my backup paradise station. Everything has gone according to plan, and my revenge has been completed!

The hero was unable to stop me. The world has been destroyed, and now I can live in peace having successfully eliminated everyone who defied me, or even remotely looked my way in a manner that was just the tiniest bit displeasing!

Oh, time to activate the sexy robot maids and servants!

Woodledude likes this.
  16. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would scavenge the space station for much needed supplies. I would then find a gaming console/computer, and do what ever I could to re-activate the power to the station just so I could sit in solitude and play without any responsibilities getting in the way.

17. Woodledude

Woodledude Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like your style. You should consider joining the Villainous Association of Evil, in the Clans subforum. Now time to attempt to outdo you. :sneaky:
    1. Ensure that the station is, in fact, abandoned, with a quick preliminary sweep performed by the six robotic minions I would obviously remember to pack in my escape pod.
    2. Make my robot servants repair the station, and occupy my own time by familiarizing myself with the facility's structure and controls, ensuring that they are to my liking.
    3. Set up a minion factory, and send the original minions as a scrapping team to collect materials.
    4. Add various modifications to the facility and make it a proper evil fortress, including a penguin shooting range.
    5. Enjoy my penguin shooting range. After all, I'm building valuable firearms skills. And killing/maiming penguins.
    6. Plan my revenge on the race and/or individual responsible for destroying my planet while reasserting my authority amongst my various outposts.
    7. Lunch Break.
    8. Resume taking over the universe one planet at a time.

18. nacnud117

nacnud117 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hope that it is not the space station from dead space

19. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Then I'll be a space hobo *shameonmeformentioningthemightyspacehobo*.
    ... it makes sense, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.