Digital So many robots!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Luthien, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Luthien

Luthien Astral Cartographer

@desbro

[​IMG]

im convinced moth is just wearing a potato sack
    I just tried to explain to someone on discord what i was drawing without any backstory/context, it went down awesome.
    "I'm drawing a robot with fruit stuffed in their mouth and a sentient gas-person questioning the clueless robot's use of bananas"
    8)​

Ralek, Arra, Sir Wilfrey and 3 others like this.
  2. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

I think this is the best art trade I've ever witnessed :iswydt:

desbro, Luthien and Alkanthe like this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

This... Wow... I think all art trades should evolve like this... It's really hilarious...

Arra, desbro and Mega flapper like this.
  4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

It really is.

Arra, desbro and Mega flapper like this.
  5. desbro

desbro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Luthien - I AM LIVING FOR THIS PICTURE. The fucking cigar sticking out the side, I can't. It's like the icing on the cake. xD This is legit Leo too. Like, this is what would go down, if left to her own devices.

She'd defend herself to Eva, saying "it's for science." How many fruits can you fit in a glitch gob-- inquiring minds want to know!

Arra, Luthien, Mega flapper and 2 others like this.
  6. Luthien

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BARTENDER AT WHEREVER THEY ARE like there's just a drunk Novakid and a glitch with its mouth stuffed full of fruit passed out in the corner, jfc I kept laughing about it last night as I was drawing this. Moth would be exactly the same oh my god. She's got a v militant disposition, but she's actually just fucking loopy. Imagine if captain Amelia from treasure planet and the mad hatter had a love child. "Chop chop! Let us not dally! Only eight more fruits to test in my sizeable chomper and we will have documented the entire spectrum of hard-pitted produce! I propose we move onto berries next!"

7. BigWhiteShogun

BigWhiteShogun Tentacle Wrangler

I'm a huge fan of pixel art pictures, and pixel art in general. I'm in love in your glitch picture made out of pixels. Please do a Novakid one! Novakids are my fav!

8. Jareix Cryvix

Glad someone else has likes treasure planet...
    Oh god, now I'm thinking up squirt X poptop...

9. desbro

@Luthien - LOL, we should just do a series of these, add in little bits with the bartender. I have one started that's banana-centric, hopefully I'll have it scratched out enough to post shortly. xD I WILL PREFACE BY SAYING,

GOOD AFTERNOON, do you have time to talk about our lord and savior, Cthulhu?

ALSO I LOVE. HOW EVERY PICTURE YOU'VE DONE, HER ANTENNA GET MORE BENT UP.

10. Jareix Cryvix

Hey, @Luthien, I've got an idea for an art trade.
    How does an awkward social interaction between a Coroco and a Sallok sound?
    1) All of the yes!

2) I suggest you check out the going ons over at Danver and Fernand's world of entertainment in the RP sections for some eldritch excitement.

Mega flapper likes this.
  11. Luthien

@desbro I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THEY'D GET BENT UP LMFAO -irons out antenna after hard night of drinking-

also omfg jfkhfdg WE REALLY SHOULD!!! ITS SO MUCH FUN HOLY COW. I actually cant wait to see. I've been checking these forums so obsessively since this whole ordeal, it will be like "one new message!" and im like -trips over self whilst madly scurrying to see what it is-

Arra, Mega flapper, desbro and 2 others like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I am not worthy even to look upon this thread.... This makes me feel so little with my art compared to you....

* Bows*

13. desbro

I LOVE IT. LIKE. LOOK AT THE PROGRESSION. LITERALLY EVERY DRAWING THEY GET PROGRESSIVELY MORE BENT OUT OF SHAPE. We need a general consensus on what the bartender's gonna be. Watchoo think? I may not get my scribble out today, but tomorrow before birthday shenans, for sure!

She does have a great style. xD

Alkanthe and Arra like this.
  14. Luthien

some out of context icons!

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 8.26.46 pm.png

15. Luthien

Quick messy one of moth for my profile page.

[​IMG]

16. Luthien

I wanted a blatantly alien species.

[​IMG]
    Their wee tails are animated (arms haven't been sprited yet, head is unfinished.) ​

Jareix Cryvix and Alkanthe like this.
  17. Luthien

it all transitions p nice between jump/walk/run! <':
    [​IMG]

18. Jareix Cryvix

What ship is that? It looks sort of greckan.

Luthien likes this.
  19. Luthien

uh ye. i just chucked the sprite onto whatever i had laying about in my mods folder to test it out.

Some design ideas for my weird little alien species.
    Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 1.29.19 am.png Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 1.29.27 am.png

20. Jareix Cryvix

I'm getting some a awesomely biopunk vibes...

Luthien likes this.