1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed So I pre-ordered the game and tweeted it but...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Squidgi, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I got pixel tier on the humble bundle for me and a few friends
    Though, I never got any sort of notification that is was linked to me starbound account, and I have no badges
    I should have I imagine the pixel tier badge and tweeting badge
    My email I used for both is my email for here is well...

2. SephirothWS

SephirothWS Phantasmal Quasar

Kinda wish there was a pixel tier badge, give us the ability to show-off that we're an early adopter/early supporter of the game, but it's really not necessary since it's actually cheaper than what the game will be from what I understand.

Eriktion likes this.
  3. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

That would be nice but from what I understand the badges are mainly a gift for paying above asking price and showing you gave the game additional support. Not having a badge to show you preordered can lead to that akward moment in a debate where the person figures you are talking about a game you didn't preorder.

More on topic I do believe you can redo the tweet badge if anyone is wondering.

4. birokrats

birokrats Orbital Explorer

i kinda hoped for those 2 badges too... =/

Eriktion likes this.
  5. seevenup

seevenup Contact!

as far as i know, u got a link send to the email. This link u can still use, and there u have to write the Forum Name. After it ou should get the Badges. At least i can still change the npc-name which will be put to the npc-name generator.

6. Locking thread as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.