1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

So Did anyone notice?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tarpet Mixxak, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else notice that as soon as the Chucklefish people posted and update on starbound that there were people from the homestuck music team making music for starbound that a bunch of new members joined that have Homestuck avatars?

2. Nymz

Nymz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They're probably just showing some love and support to Starbound. :p

3. :p I like homestuck and Starbound so I give my support both ways.

4. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

The people who do music for Homestuck will be contributing music for Starbound, that's why they're here. That was announced awhile ago

5. .... I know that.....? Lol thats kind of redundant since I said that already in the OP.

6. LastDay

LastDay Heliosphere

I didn't notice the new faces, but it makes sense. :)
    Homestuck has some pretty hardcore fans.

I can see why, I love the comic as well!
    On that note Problem Sleuth was awesome, too.

7. I've only read homestuck, and yeah I know how the fans go. and my friends are big fans. thats all i hear: HomestuckHomestuckHomestuckHomestuckHomestuckHomestuckHomestuckHomestuck

ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!!

8. Xenn

Xenn Space Spelunker

About that. >>
    Well, I'm a big fan of Terraria and got excited about Starbound as soon as I found out about it, I just coincidentally joined the forum around the time of that announcement.
    I love Toby Fox's music in particular, so I can't wait to hear what he does for the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.