Modding Help Snow Glitch

Discussion in 'Mods' started by dollbae, Nov 4, 2016.

1. dollbae

dollbae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also when it snows I see dark red pixels on the ground, I already fixed the red snow problem so I don't know why I'm seeing these. They only appear on clean snow, not the house area or anything.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Use screenshots!

dollbae and Harzelora like this.
      • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Please don't make 'bump' posts. Posts that are off-topic or consist of a single word are generally frowned upon. Plus, you only posted your thread today.

dollbae likes this.
        • dollbae

I won't do Bump post anymore I promise, I looked in the Forum rules and didn't see anything against it so I thought it was okay. Now that I know it's not I will no longer do those post.

I'll take some screenshots whenever winter rolls back around :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
          • Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

Yo how did you fix that Red snow problem ? I'm having the same issue :eek:
            It looks just like this ! http://imgur.com/OIDV9O1

• dollbae

All you do is go to cursors and look hard for the snow flakes. They are to the top right-ish of the cursors sheet. Then select them with a selection tool and either recolor them to white. ** Hope this helps ^^

Harzelora likes this.
              • eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What are you usin to pack/unpack files? I know that there is an issue with XNB-Mod-Toolkit, which uses an older version (0.2.1) a XNBNode (0.2.2). It donks up the transparency (maybe some other things???)
                If you need the newer version, and you're usin the toolkit, just download the the github .zip and overwrite the files in "[...]\XNB-Mod-Toolkit\app\" c: (just don't do what i did an delete the "app" folder, cause then you'll loose "xcompress32.dll", which is needed to make the program work :Y)

Harzelora likes this.
                • Harzelora

Thanks, mate ! :rofl:
                  But I noticed you're using a mod that changes Seb and Shane's gender so you should be careful when you lend other people your file.

• Harzelora

Thanks, you two ! Fixing the snow caused the light coming from the windows to get all messed up. But I fixed the problem by increasing the luminosity !

dollbae likes this.
                    • t4k0y4k1

t4k0y4k1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much for the information. It's my fault not check in full pic, only focused in the snow pic. I'll attach the right file.

Attached Files: