RELEASED [SMAPI] Tapper Ready

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by skunkkk, Jun 8, 2017.

1. skunkkk

skunkkk Space Spelunker

I thought it was a little bit annoying to run around the world to see if the content in my tappers are ready to harvest. Especially in the mountain or forest regions.

Therefore I made this little mod. It will show you if your tappers are ready to harvest. It will also show you in which region they are placed. You can get a daily briefing regarding your tappers when a new day started, if you want to. But usually this feature is turned off. It is also able to give you notifications when new tappers are ready. You can disable this feature.

Download it here

Installation
    Copy the content of the downloaded to your SDV mods folder.

Options (open the config.json in a text editor, notepad/notepad++/any normal text editor)
    • Change the key:You can edit the key to open up the notification. Just change the "K" in the line "ShowTapperStatesKey": "K" to anything you'd like. You can find the correct notation here (in the "Member name" column).
    • Activate the daily briefing:Change the "false" to "true" in the line "ShowDaily": false. But without the quotation marks.
    • Change the reminder interval:Change the value of "MinutesUntilNextReminder". 0 will disable this feature completely.

This is my first Stardew Valley mod btw. And it needs SMAPI to work.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017