Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Smallcorners

Smallcorners Space Penguin Leader

Downloaded this, not in Beta, had the errors shown below which I will post in those mod threads.
    But, I did stop time, and took the minecart to the desert, which worked, but when I tried to take it back, the game blacked out, and started to buzz at me, it did this for a while and I just X'd out. The error log file did not show any errors.

I think I will go back to the previous framework until the mods have been updated. Or if they have until I down load them.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Phantasmal Quasar

Hi @Smallcorners. You can update StackSplitX to 1.1, which is compatible with SMAPI 1.9. I contacted the author of Better Sprinklers to let them know the mod needs an update (and offered to update it for them if needed). Does the black screen still happen if you update Entoarox Framework?

• Smallcorners

I am on the latest Framework, I just posted over there as I was also looking for updates, but did not see where one has been uploaded yet.

I did grab StackSplitX, thank you!
        TimeSpeed's update still mentions only for Stardew 1.2 (beta), and I am not on that yet, is it safe to download?

• Connymaus63

Connymaus63 Tentacle Wrangler

Hallo Pathoschild, das ist ganz Klasse, endlich bleiben die neuen Maschinen und ändern sich nicht mehr in Truhen nach dem speichern. Aber ich kann nicht mehr speichern von überall mit K? Wird "Save Anywhere" auch demnächst aktualisiert?

• Pathoschild

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
          • Pathoschild

@Connymaus63: Save Anywhere should be compatible, but the author forgot to update the mod manifest. Try editing SaveAnywhere\manifest.json, and change "MinorVersion": 0 to "MinorVersion": 3. Does that work? I'll let the author know about the bug.

• Smallcorners

Thank you!

• Connymaus63

Connymaus63 Tentacle Wrangler

[QUOTE = "Pathoschild, Post: 3142571, Mitglied: 704178"] [USER = 777801] @ Connymaus63 [/ USER]: Save Anywhere sollte kompatibel sein, aber der Autor hat vergessen, das Mod Manifest zu aktualisieren. Versuchen Sie, SaveAnywhere \ manifest.json zu bearbeiten und ändern Sie "MinorVersion": 0 bis "MinorVersion": 3 . Funktioniert es? Ich lasse den Autor über den Fehler wissen. [/ QUOTE]
                Das ist fantastisch, es hat funktioniert. Vielen lieben Dank Pathoschild.

Pathoschild likes this.
                • fengfeng1992

fengfeng1992 Aquatic Astronaut

• otterpus

otterpus Poptop Tamer

entoaroxerror.png

So anything that uses the Entoarox Framework is going to break with the next update?

• Smallcorners

Also not supported by SMAPI 1.9, according to Entoarox is Extended Minecart 1.6.0.
                    I do have a notice on that thread about this.

• Pathoschild

@otterpus: Nope. That deprecated code will keep working until SMAPI 2.0, which means @Entoarox still has time to update the code.

@Smallcorners: I clarified that SMAPI 1.9 is the current release for Stardew Valley 1.11 in that thread. SMAPI 1.9-beta was originally for the unreleased Stardew Valley 1.2 beta, which is probably why he said it was unsupported.

otterpus likes this.
                      • Pathoschild

Today's Stardew Valley 1.2.20 beta should work fine with SMAPI 1.10 beta. :)

khai9999 likes this.
                        • majoralfred

majoralfred Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, umm. Sorry to ask a question, you might think it's weird... but i am currently in china, and I cna't download the file that you post for modding. because, it doesn't seems that the website is allowed in china. Can you sent it by mail by anychance? here is my outlookmail: jorshkan1999@outlook.com. I will appreciate if you can send it.

• khai9999

khai9999 Aquatic Astronaut

Github website doesn't even allowed in China? Man...those gorvernment..
                            Use vpn dude..

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
                            • Pathoschild

Hi @majoralfred. I sent you a temporary download link via direct message; does that one work? I suggest removing your email address from your last message to avoid spam though. :)

• Bolle-Boos

Bolle-Boos Space Hobo

Animal Sitter and Horse Whistle also got a warning that they'll break in a future update of SMAPI. Animal Sitter was very useful so hopefully it'll get updated!!

• majoralfred

well, i am using one, but doesn't seem to work for it

• majoralfred

thanks, Bro! it works right now, sorry for the spam. I was fustrated that i can't download anything from china. But anyways, thanks for the help! maybe in the future, you should consider using website for people to download from china too easily. Just a suggestion, don't take it too serious.

• khai9999

khai9999 Aquatic Astronaut

That very sad things happen. Hope you find another alternative or maybe SMAPI will be port to nexusmod or someone should update front page to include latest SMAPI file. It's hurt to see others cannot enjoy SDV modding.