Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10925

10925 Aquatic Astronaut

While, actually i tried 1 and 2 for at least 3 times.
    And my error log?
    QQ截图20170215040220.png
    As you can see, it's updated last year, and nothing helpful information in it.
    I will upload it if you want to see that.

I think the problem should because .net framework or other thing install by vs2015.

Attached Files:

• samantaofgbz

samantaofgbz Void-Bound Voyager

This also applies to the CJB Item Spawner?

Attached Files:

• losersophie

losersophie Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

hi I've downloaded mono many times but every time I open up terminal and do what it says it says error??? I'm on Mac so if someone set up this on Mac help me out !!!!!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@10925 I don't know why that happens for you — SMAPI's graphics settings are identical to the game's to my knowledge. I can only offer generic suggestions: make sure you have the latest version of .NET Framework, maybe even try reformatting your computer. Let me know if you find more information; I'll keep an eye out for anyone else this happens to.

@samantaofgbz: Yep, CJB Item Spawner needs an update too. Here's a list of mods that aren't compatible with Stardew Valley 1.2 (see Mod compatibility). If you find another mod that isn't compatible, let me know and I'll add it to the list. This will prevent a lot of confusion when Stardew Valley 1.2 and SMAPI 1.9 go live. :)

@losersophie: Are you the Sophie on Discord we helped figure out that problem? If not, rebooting your computer after installing Mono should fix it.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
            fengfeng1992 likes this.
          • samantaofgbz

Thanks a lot!

• MiyuDiana

MiyuDiana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The AlmightyTool, CookingSkill, and PointAndPlant mods are also incompatible. Besides not working, they slow the game down here.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@MiyuDiana: Thanks! I marked them incompatible in the upcoming SMAPI build.

• f1amebird

f1amebird Void-Bound Voyager

hi!! whenever i try and access the game through smapi it keeps running & syncing but then it doesnt open? i'm running on mac but mono installed it fine & the game runs perfectly when just stardew on its own.

• cdelancy11

cdelancy11 Space Hobo

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Stardew Valley, Version=1.2.6253.33551, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                    at StardewModdingAPI.Program.Main(String[] args)

• losersophie

losersophie Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

yea lol I posted on here and there just incase but thanks for the help!!1!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Seitou

Seitou Big Damn Hero

I don't know about anyone else, but SMAPI 1.9 stops and closes after checking for an update for one mod, no error message at all, so an update may be necessary, unless the developer did something different with how the game recognizes mods. Also you can add StephansStardewCrops to the list of mods not compatible with Stardew Valley 1.2.7

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
                        • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Seitou

Seitou Big Damn Hero

Sure thing. I also tried running SMAPI with out any mods installed and still got the same issue.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Frodita1987

Frodita1987 Big Damn Hero

@Pathoschild I have version 1.2.7 of the game and Smapi 1.9 beta5, but the latest version of the CJB Cheats Menu mod doesn´t work,
                            I doing something wrong?
                            Or is it that you have not yet released the compatible version?
                            thx!!!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @Frodita1987. CJB Cheats Menu isn't compatible with Stardew Valley 1.2.x yet. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 1.9-beta.6 is now available for Linux, Mac, and Windows!

This version marks a few more more incompatible mods, fixes a rare issue with mod loading, and improves SMAPI's startup and JSON-formatting logic (see the release notes for details).

Caveats:
                                • This is for Stardew Valley 1.2 beta only; it won't work with earlier versions.
                                • Some mods will still need an update, though SMAPI will automatically fix many of them.
                                This is a release candidate. If you see errors (not counting "Skipped […] not compatible with the latest version of the game" errors), post your error log! :)

[Edit: download removed; see the latest version instead.]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
                                  Hanse, Hooschi and MysticTempest like this.
                                • samantaofgbz

I think the new version does not really make it better. Now go even less mods and cbj cheat menu does not work anymore, under beta 5 at least function the t key and num 1und2 still. GG

So I stay at beta 5 and wait for better

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
                                  • saiha0111

saiha0111 Intergalactic Tourist

It is unknown what happened, but as the problem occurred, get a message that the operation of "SMAPI" will stop.
                                    Incidentally, MOD is not included.

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.