RELEASED [SMAPI] Simple Sprinkler 1.6

Customizable Sprinklers

1. Davidsawr

Davidsawr Subatomic Cosmonaut

My mod isnt generating a config.ini file. I searched my entire hard drive for it and nothing

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

If it isn't in the StardewValley/Mod/SimpleSprinklers folder, you can try manually adding one by either making a config file or by using someone elses' if they are willing to post it. I'd post mine, but I currently don't have access to it. You could also try deleting it and reinstalling, to see if that forces it to make one?

• rchpweblo

rchpweblo Void-Bound Voyager

I found it just fine. Its is either here: "Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SimpleSprinkler", or here: "Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\23-SimpleSprinkler"

I found configs in both of those places for some reason. I'm not sure if you will though 'cause one of them could be left over from a previous version or perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I'm using the Stardew Valley Mod Manger. If for some reason you have two like me just do what I did and make any changes you make to one to the other too.

• Samcambolt270

Samcambolt270 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i have a question. i am using a mod that adds farmable areas in the farm cave. what would i add to the config to make it work there.

• mafi_93

mafi_93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi, is it currently compatible with SV 1.2.x?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• ADoby

ADoby Subatomic Cosmonaut

• missashofoz

missashofoz Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded version 1.5 and I'm having a problem. I had the old version of the mod, no problems (other than sometimes the crops would act like they weren't watered and not reach the next growth stage, which resulted in clumps of crops that were ready a day or two after others) but I don't recall needing to find a %APPDATA%/StardewValley/Mods/SimpleSprinkler folder to put part of the mod in. I can't seem to find this folder ANYWHERE.

So I did the next logical thing and put it in Steam/Steamapps/Common/Stardew Valley/Mods because that's where all my other mods are (and is the place where the old version of Simple Sprinkler was) and it won't generate a config file for me to edit. As far as I'm aware, there's no appdata/stardewvalley/mods path on my computer and I don't recall needing to find this path for the older version of the mod.

Help? I've come a LITTLE to dependent on this mod and really would like this to work. For the time being, I have the old version still in, which works but, again, some crops don't act as though they were watered. Did the update fix that by any chance? Or is it just because I have the config cranked to high? (I set it to the box formation and increased the range to 10 one day and just ended up keeping it like that. Maybe the range is to high and the sprinklers don't like that?)

• unmog

unmog Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering... uh... I know you mentioned it was possible to have scarecrows watering your field if ya wanted to cheat and stuff. But something in line with this mod, can we have a mod that changes the scarecrow Area of Effect that protects your field?. Seems like the size is too small to me, maybe something editable like the sprinklers currently are. Also was hoping maybe that when we hover our mouse over them, if we could see the area, I saw the better sprinklers mod doing this but with a hotkey ya needed. I liked how you could edit your sprinklers in the game for that one too, but that fancieness isnt necessary for me, Im happy doing all of that in a config file. Simple is better!

• KentaKenta

KentaKenta Space Hobo

How do I input the command for increasing sprinkler size? When I type "help" and enter, the command for it does not show up.

• ADoby

ADoby Subatomic Cosmonaut

• DungeonRyu

DungeonRyu Phantasmal Quasar

This is a very good mod, it has the most flexible configuration options. However there is an issue with watering. It works fine outside, but in the Greenhouse it does not work properly. After the game restart it does not water anything outside default coverage for 1 day. Meaning if you restart the game every gaming day, crops won't be watered outside the vanilla coverage, even though it shows them as watered they are actually not.

Sprinkler.png

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
                    • oshaugm

oshaugm Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I am a newcomer to Stardew Valley and tried to add this add-on using SMAPI. I ran the game once, and shut it down, and looked for the .ini file but cannot find it. The error I am getting is this:

upload_2019-2-13_10-23-14.png

I went to the above-named URL and saw that this addon broke in Stardew 1.3. Eager to see an update! :)

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Drexl

Drexl Big Damn Hero

I'd like to see options to have the sprinklers go in a line one direction (like the old "line sprinklers" mod), and an option to have the sprinklers fire in a butterfly effect like in real life (like the old better sprinklers mod). Both of those mods have unofficial updates, but line sprinklers doesn't work for me, and better sprinklers doesn't alter the default sprinkler range (only adds to it). That is a problem that, if I'm looking at the images correctly, this mod also has. Maybe Line sprinklers solved this by using custom objects? It's something to look into.

Let me know if I can donate somewhere.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019