RELEASED [SMAPI] Seed Bag on Nexus

Adds a Seed Bag to the game for easier sowing.

1. Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

2. Platonymous

3. Oblitus

Oblitus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Code:
    [05:49:10 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the MenuEvents.MenuChanged event:
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at SeedBag.SeedBagMod.MenuEvents_MenuChanged(Object sender, EventArgsClickableMenuChanged e) in C:\Users\David\Documents\GitHub\Stardew-Valley-Mods\SeedBag\SeedBagMod.cs:line 49
       at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaiseGenericEvent[TEventArgs](IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, TEventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 79
    Also, it wastes fertilizer if affected area contains non-tilted land.

• Platonymous

Check the new version (1.1.1) if that fixes it.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Okay, question for when I get the time to unbreak my game. How does this work? I mean, how is the range decided, what shape does it do, etc.

• Oblitus

Oblitus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It works like an iridium hoe/can. Same charge mechanics, same shape.

• abstract-love

abstract-love Intergalactic Tourist

Am I just stupid and not seeing how to add the custom elements handler files so the mods function? Please help me out

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

• abstract-love

abstract-love Intergalactic Tourist

thank you so much

• celsafarini

celsafarini Intergalactic Tourist

Can anyone please tell me how to put seeds and fertilizer into the bag? I've tried everything I can think of >.<

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

@celsafarini Go into your inventory left click on the seeds then right click on the bag, same with fertilizer and it should add them to the bag. from there left click on the bag and it should plant. To remove the seeds/fertilizer from the bag, right click on the bag and then click on the empty spot in your inventory.