RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. quirkyquark

quirkyquark Phantasmal Quasar

Did you create a folder called ContentPack inside the mod folder and unzip the contents of ContentPack.zip into that folder? i.e. the SeasonalImmersion mod folder should not directly contain the fall, spring, etc. folders. If you accidentally did that, you may also have overwritten SeasonalImmersion's manifest file. Perhaps delete the SeasonalImmersion folder, install it again, create a new ContentPack folder and then unzip the ContentPack.zip inside it so that the whole structure looks like:

Code:
    /Users/.../MacOS/Mods/SeasonalImmersion/
                                         └───ContentPack
                                            ├───fall
                                            ├───spring
                                            ├───summer
                                            └───winter

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
      Nostariel likes this.
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is the compression error that has existed since I went for the zip format, proper solution still being looked for.

• valoreii

valoreii Intergalactic Tourist

Thank you for the responses! I'll be waiting on this mod. :)

• ViolentQuiche

ViolentQuiche Void-Bound Voyager

Okay. So. This mod is the greatest, but what if it could pick up a new spritesheet for Festival days? I love the idea of having pumpkins on my porch in fall, but it would be better if I could "put them up" for Spirit's Eve and "take them down" afterwards!

lukiono and HopeWasHere like this.
          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It would be a lot of work to implement texture set support for each festival, so unless at least 4 other people give their support for the idea, and at least 1 of them is a sprite maker, I am not going to do so.

quirkyquark, Minakie and HopeWasHere like this.
            • ProSkodus

ProSkodus Void-Bound Voyager

where do i put the content pack??

• quirkyquark

If you are on Windows, copy the ContentPack.zip file inside the SeasonalImmersion folder, which you can find inside the StardewValley/Mods folder (where all mods go).

If you are on Mac or Linux, create a new ContentPack folder inside the Mods/SeasonalImmersion folder, and then unzip the files inside ContentPack.zip to this newly made ContentPack folder.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
                  KrisH13 likes this.
                • quirkyquark

I completely agree. This also risks further fragmenting seasonal sets because not all of the established ContentPack authors might want to put in the extra effort.

I'm not in favor, but if you do decide to implement something like this in the future: just check for the presence of textures matching the current date (e.g. houses_27.png for Spirit's Eve) each time textures are changed/applied and if they are present, let them override the default texture. The ContentPack PNGs are easy to edit, so let's say someone into super-role-play wants his/her house decorated all differently for his spouse/kids' birthdays, that's possible too.

You an always just craft a few Jack-O-Lanterns (1 Pumpkin + 1 Torch, recipe available from shop at festival), put them on your porch like regular decorations the night before, and then store them for next year the day after:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
                    ViolentQuiche and Minakie like this.
                  • ViolentQuiche

ViolentQuiche Void-Bound Voyager

This is helpful, thanks! I was using Jack-O-Lanterns as an example though - I would love to have Easter eggs and stuff as well, which seem to be sprites from the Festival sheet and (I think) can't be crafted. It's hardly a deal-breaker, though!

• QuillJoy

QuillJoy Orbital Explorer

While not an ideal solution, what you COULD do is seek out the seasonal spritesyou want and replace certain items from the craftables.png since that file is already "seasonalized".
                      It should work... I'll check it out.

EDIT: Checked it out, successfully replaced the standard scarecrow with a (shortened) Luau totem.
                      So, get out GIMP (or your free/paid for alternative) and grab your favorite assets from the festivals.xnb

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
                        ViolentQuiche likes this.
                      • MissPhoenix255

MissPhoenix255 Space Spelunker

I am sorry, but could someone maybe help me to install this mod? Haven't worked with SMAPI yet and all of my previous attempts didn't work :/

• Xerbarus

Xerbarus Big Damn Hero

Hey there I just downloaded the latest files from seasonal immersion and ran into some problems

this is the error:
                          p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ff3b1e; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

[02:19:08 ERROR SMAPI] Couldn't load mod for manifest '/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS/Mods/SeasonalImmersion/manifest.json': an error occurred while loading the target DLL.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.IO.Compression, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'System.IO.Compression, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) <0x1103ed560 + 0x000d2> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (Boolean nonPublic) <0x112eaecd0 + 0x00196> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) <0x112eaec50 + 0x0005f> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) <0x112eaeb90 + 0x00066> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) <0x112eaea40 + 0x000af> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) <0x11a02a770 + 0x00016> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance (System.String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) <0x11a47e470 + 0x0004f> in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance (System.String typeName) <0x11a47e440 + 0x0001b> in <filename unknown>:0

at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods () <0x119c313d0 + 0x01e65> in <filename unknown>:0

Running SI on my windows everything works fine however once I tried to install it on my mac nothing seems to work, I already tried reinstalling mono to eliminate possible mistakes but it didn't make a difference.

Hope someone can help

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a known issue, I am working on it.

• freevortex

freevortex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I've no idea where I'm going wrong- Seasonal Immersion loads up but never seems to check for a content pack. Here's the relevant section from the log:

[01: 35:52.592 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SeasonalImmersion\manifest.json
                              [01: 35:52.602 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SeasonalImmersion\psconfigs
                              [01: 35:52.603 AM] Loading Mod DLL...
                              [01: 35:52.604 AM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SkillPrestige\manifest.json
                              [01: 35:52.604 AM] LOADED MOD : Seasonal Immersion by - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world! (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SeasonalImmersion\SeasonalImmersion.dll)
                              [01: 35:52.614 AM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SkillPrestige\psconfigs
                              [01: 35:52.616 AM] Loading Mod DLL...

I have the file tree set up exactly as described: mod folder -> SeasonalImmersion -> (zipped) ContentPack -> Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter folders.

EDIT: No idea what I did, but it's suddenly working :X Yay I guess!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
                              • Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Do you happen to notice a change in your log after it started working? I'm having the same issue of it loading but it not checking for the content pack.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

full log file please.

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Here you go~

C:\Users\Leia\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\ErrorLogs\MODDED_ProgramLog.Log_LATEST.txt
                                    Created log instance
                                    [11:10:09.347 PM] SDV Version: 1.11
                                    [11:10:09.347 PM] SMAPI Version: 0.40.0 1.1
                                    [11:10:09.347 PM] Validating api paths...
                                    [11:10:09.396 PM] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                                    [11:10:09.396 PM] Injecting New SDV Version...
                                    [11:10:09.396 PM] Starting SDV...
                                    [11:10:09.971 PM] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                                    [11:10:09.975 PM] LOADING MODS
                                    [11:10:09.975 PM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\manifest.json
                                    [11:10:10.370 PM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\psconfigs
                                    [11:10:10.872 PM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [11:10:10.872 PM] LOADED MOD: CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Simple in-game Item Spawner! (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\CJBItemSpawner\CJBItemSpawner.dll)
                                    [11:10:10.873 PM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Museum_Rearranger\manifest.json
                                    [11:10:10.883 PM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Museum_Rearranger\psconfigs
                                    [11:10:11.381 PM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [11:10:11.381 PM] LOADED MOD: Museum Rearranger by Omegasis - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Allows the user to rearrange the Museum without the need for something to donate. (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Museum_Rearranger\Museum_Rearranger.dll)
                                    [11:10:11.382 PM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SeasonalImmersion\manifest.json
                                    [11:10:11.392 PM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SeasonalImmersion\psconfigs
                                    [11:10:11.743 PM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [11:10:11.743 PM] LOADED MOD: Seasonal Immersion by - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Immerse yourself in a more seasonal world! (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\SeasonalImmersion\SeasonalImmersion.dll)
                                    [11:10:11.744 PM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\manifest.json
                                    [11:10:11.809 PM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\psconfigs
                                    [11:10:12.226 PM] Loading Mod DLL...
                                    [11:10:12.227 PM] LOADED MOD: Trainer Mod by Zoryn - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Registers several commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of cheating. (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TrainerMod\TrainerMod.dll)
                                    [11:10:12.228 PM] Registered command: types
                                    [11:10:12.228 PM] Registered command: hide
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: save
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: stop
                                    [11:10:12.230 PM] Registered command: player_setmaxstamina
                                    [11:10:12.230 PM] Registered command: player_setmaxhealth
                                    [11:10:12.230 PM] Registered command: player_setimmunity
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_setlevel
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_setspeed
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_changecolour
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_changestyle
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_additem
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_addmelee
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: player_addring
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: out_items
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: out_melee
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: out_rings
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: newitem
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: world_settime
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: world_freezetime
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: world_setday
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: world_setseason
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: player_setstamina
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: world_setminelevel
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] LOADED 4 MODS
                                    [11:10:12.231 PM] Registered command: world_downminelevel
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: exit
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: player_setname
                                    [11:10:12.230 PM] Registered command: player_sethealth
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: load
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: player_setmoney
                                    [11:10:12.229 PM] Registered command: show
                                    [11:10:12.247 PM] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                                    [11:10:12.247 PM] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                                    [11:10:12.247 PM] Registered command: help
                                    [11:10:12.247 PM] Initializing Console Input Thread...
                                    [11:10:12.439 PM] XNA Initialize
                                    [11:10:12.461 PM] XNA LoadContent
                                    [11:10:13.461 PM] Initializing Debug Assets...
                                    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
                                    Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198066876556 [API loaded no]
                                    [11:10:17.969 PM] Game Loaded
                                    [11:10:17.969 PM] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage

• Escutcheon

Escutcheon Void-Bound Voyager

I'm hoping there's a simple fix to this problem; All buildings affected by this mod do load, and show the correct season, but all transparency/alpha for each building becomes solid white.
                                      My game setup is a bit unique, and I'm hoping this isn't what's causing it... but I have a Mac, and I purchased the Windows version of the game (before the Mac version came out), and run it through Wine.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log... Really people, I cant solve your problems if I cant figure out what is causing them! >_>

• Minnue

Minnue Big Damn Hero

Sorry I posted mine so late, had classes ;-;

**That sounds weird and I want to clarify that it was tutoring**