RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. XCube591

XCube591 Subatomic Cosmonaut

No errors besides that one occur during the whole playthrought, my seasonal textures are still not working though :/
    Maybe you missed these couple of lines :)
    Code:
    [17:06:46 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
    [17:06:46 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
    [17:06:49 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
    [17:06:54 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the TimeEvents.TimeOfDayChanged event:
    System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.dylib
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
      at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () <0x15fc06840 + 0x001d9> in <filename unknown>:0
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I am having the same issue as a lot of other people with 1.7.2; the textures don't load. It doesn't look like any sort of an error pops up in the console, other than "attempting to update seasonal textures..." My log is attached below.

Attached Files:

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Logs not originally supplied because, other than simple system info, there is no info/error whatsoever to report. I always check my logs to see if I can fix an issue myself on my end, but no error or anything going wrong is logged. Textures just aren't loading, no matter what ContentPack is used with 1.7.2.

Also, very minor side note, your latest version of Framework's manifest file still says 1.6.5 rather than 1.6.6, if anyone here posts a log and have the latest Framework despite it saying 1.6.5 (it will still say latest version installed later with the update check regardless).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
        • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Here, have another log. :)

[20:53:20 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Entoarox Framework by Entoarox, v1.6.5 | A framework to make stardew modding easier!

Omg you're right, I didn't even notice that before. :eek:

Attached Files:

• quirkyquark

quirkyquark Phantasmal Quasar

Here's an abbreviated log. No issues in the log, no textures loaded as others have noted. Directory structure for reference:
            [​IMG]

• quirkyquark

@Entoarox, FWIW, it looks like the problem is a missing period in the condition in Path.GetExtension().Equals() in this last commit. Tracing SMAPI.exe's file access shows that 1.7.2 never accesses any ContentPack PNGs -- looks like the Files array fails to include the names of ANY Building XNB files, leading to no replacements.

You may need to change the condition to ".xnb" from "xnb":

In this 1.7.1 log excerpt, note lines 4-6 saying textures for the Junimo Hut/alternate XNBs are omitted -- 1.7.2 jumps straight to the missing craftables.

Code:
              [19:13:05 INFO  Seasonal Immersion] Loading Seasonal Immersion ContentPack...
              [19:13:05 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to resolve content pack...
              [19:13:05 INFO  Seasonal Immersion] Using the `Elle's Seasonal Buildings` content pack, version 1.0.0 by junimods
              [19:13:05 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Textures for `Junimo Hut.ElleSeasons` are omitted, skipping file
              [19:13:05 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Textures for `Junimo Hut.orig` are omitted, skipping file
              [19:13:05 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Textures for `Junimo Hut` are omitted, skipping file
              [19:13:06 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Textures for `Flooring` are omitted, skipping file
              [19:13:06 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Textures for `Craftables_outdoor` are omitted, skipping file
              [19:13:06 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Textures for `Craftables_indoor` are omitted, skipping file
              [19:14:00 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
              [19:14:00 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
              [19:14:11 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
                FieryChaos likes this.
              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, I am at a complete loss as to what might be going wrong here, but... the seasonal textures in Eemie's content pack, both zipped and unzipped, only partially load despite being found and loaded by SeasonalImmersion. While the craftables match the seasonal variations, and the house texture matches, the buildings built by Robin follow whatever XNB replacer I have for my buildings--I have tested this with the non-seasonal variation of Eemie's buildings, and with no building replacer to speak of. My log is attached.

Attached Files:

• anothersarah

anothersarah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have not managed to make that error go away. Since it seemed to be working, I didn't try very hard the other day... but since you mentioned it, I thought it was something to do with interlaced pngs, so I batch de-interlaced them. It didn't seem to help, so I have fallen back on "eh", personally.

• peroxidewren

peroxidewren Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, same. I figured that since it seemed to be working fine, I'd leave it be for now. I've been focussing more on trying to figure out how to decompress and edit xnb files with linux (so far no luck :lod:).

• AmaaDivine

AmaaDivine Starship Captain

So I just bought the game, but I am unsure how to install this?
                      When I unzip it just shows me the folders of the seasons and json file IDK where to put. Am I missing some info I keep glancing over?

EDIT: Welp, I figured It'd out. Ignore this post.

• quirkyquark

Do you get the PreMultiply errors with another ContentPack, e.g. Elle's (linked in first post)? The error is not from interlacing - I examined the HobbitHole houses.png and it's non-interlaced and a perfectly valid PNG (although compressed inefficiently - should be about half the size).

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

PreMultiply errors happen when for one reason or another the code designed to handle PreMultiplying of the textures fails, this is not a huge issue, it just means alpha wont work properly.

quirkyquark and peroxidewren like this.
                          • Kazia0002

Kazia0002 Void-Bound Voyager

• magimatica

magimatica Void-Bound Voyager

• quirkyquark

Thanks for clarifying there is (virtually) no effect. I was interested because you'll notice the error seems to stem from a libpng issue (Not enough image data) and I worked extensively with that library/internal PNG stuff a long time ago.

• quirkyquark

Note that the zip file you download from Nexus (ContentPack-891-2.zip) is NOT the necessary Content Pack -- inside that zip is the actual ContentPack.zip you need to put in the SeasonalImmersion folder:

[​IMG]

• anothersarah

anothersarah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, checked with two from the front page as well as eemie's, in a couple seasons, and they always occur. I saw it was a libpng error but have zero familiarity with it. Google didn't have any obvious suggestions beyond interlacing so it was just a shot in the dark! I'd be interested in knowing more, but as Entoarox indicated there doesn't seem to be a noticeable difference.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The only difference will happen when it concerns alpha, it simply will not work properly on some textures, so shadows might have a slight color offset, semi-transparent areas of the texture might be fully opaque, stuff like that.
                                  If you could post of a log of when the issue is reported, I could have a look at *why* the pre-multiply failed, and if needed see about fixing it.

anothersarah likes this.
                                  • valoreii

valoreii Intergalactic Tourist

So I have gotten an error with your newest update when I put in the content pack unzipped.