Modding Help SMAPI Mod Load Order

Discussion in 'Mods' started by hwayunhae, May 2, 2017.

1. hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

I have a mild problem with some of my mods as of updating to the GOG version of SDV 1.2 (steam hates me, so I don't think I'll be going that route even if I can't fix this).

I need to ask the wonderful modders on here what I need to change in the manifest.json's to make the load order of ALL, ShopExtender, and XNBloader load with XNBLoader first, then ALL and Shop, as my current mod combo borks something so that shopextender and ALL keep giving me errors about things not existing (due to the mod that loads them into memory loading them AFTER the mod that's trying to load them).

I tried google searching for information about how to change load order of mods in SMAPI, but came up nada. I'm probably using the wrong search terms. FML.

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

You can rename the mod folders to change load order (it's why the "!EntoaroxFramework" mod is named why it is, so it loads first when everything is in alphanumeric order). Might not work since it applies the xnb changes last regardless of mod load order, it seems from a quick test (I don't use XNBLoader, personally), so you'd have to ask/notify Ento.

If you want something that should for sure work, replace the XNB files the old fashioned way (overwriting the vanilla files without XNBLoader).