[SMAPI] Junimo Farm - Let Junimos help you on the farm

Read more about this mod...

eemie and Karmylla like this.
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

This looks very cool and I will be downloading this when I get home

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I was already in love with your Harp of Yoba mod, of course I'm going to love this one as well!
        Thank you for sharing!!!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey, I was trying out your mod when I got this error. Do you know what might have caused it?
          Code:
          [23:22:41 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the SaveEvents.AfterSave event:
          System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
             at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
             at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
             at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
             at TheJunimoExpress.TheJunimoExpressMod.start() in C:\Users\David\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\TheJunimoExpress\TheJunimoExpress\TheJunimoExpressMod.cs:line 213
             at TheJunimoExpress.TheJunimoExpressMod.SaveEvents_AfterSave(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\David\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\TheJunimoExpress\TheJunimoExpress\TheJunimoExpressMod.cs:line 43
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 32
          The full code is below, in case it can help you!

Attached Files:

• Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

It's very likely that the XNB loader is causing this. Iit's a problem I encountered before and I'm going to have to find a way to fix compatibility for XNBLoader in a future version.
            But I made a small fix in 1.0.1 maybe it helps.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
            • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Unfortunately, I still get an error :(

Attached Files:

• Platonymous

Made a few changes that might fix this in 1.0.2. Not sure if I made it better or worse, but here we go. If it trows an exeption on startup try deleting the JunimoFarm_[NAME]_[ID].sav file in your save folder.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

It seems to be working now, thank you!

• Platonymous

• Platonymous