RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Did you already check your other mods to see if another mod is sharing the same hotkey?

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

@Dangeki @Minakie "C" is the default vanilla key for "Use Tool" iirc. Simply change it in the vanilla in-game options menu (though, from my experience it used the tool and opened the menu in the past; if it's not opening the menu regardless, try changing the key in the GetDressed config file.)

• Dangeki

Dangeki Void-Bound Voyager

I redownloaded and it works fine now I had the latest version last time I checked. Oh well at least it's working. Thanks for the advice though!

• Katzvielle

Katzvielle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For some reason my shoes look like the default shoes no matter what skirt I pick
          I want the Haley one but my default shoes stay on top
          Anyone know how I can fix this??

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

You said "no matter what skirt you pick".. just to double-check, are you changing the shoe options from the default or just the skirts? They are separate in the menu.

• Katzvielle

Katzvielle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omg that's embarrassing! I didn't even see the shoe option. Guess I should get some sleep before I message about glitches at 2 am :nope:
              Lol sorry about that
              Thanks for helping with my stupidity

Jinxiewinxie and Minakie like this.
              • CookiesByTheSea

CookiesByTheSea Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if any Mac users are still struggling, Get Dressed now works completely with SMAPI 1.4!

louisadela and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yep, SMAPI 1.14 added a fix for the libgdiplus.dylib errors that affected Mac players using Get Dressed. If you're still getting that error in SMAPI 1.14, install Mono on your machine and reboot; SMAPI will automatically fix the issue next time you run it.

• StardewValleyLove

StardewValleyLove Lucky Number 13

[​IMG][​IMG]

Get Dressed, doesn't work. I Love this Mod. What do i wrong? I used SMAPI 1.14. and the latest version from Get Dressed and Stardew Valley. When i only use Get Dressed it also doesn't work. Oh and the mod is in the right folder :)

Please Help me. I'm new with Mods, bevor i saw Mods for PC Stardew Valley i hyped it on PS4.

I thank you so much!

Sorry for my bad english, i'm German. :)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
                    • Jinxiewinxie

The error looks like it is telling us that the files that go inside the overrides folder are missing. Can you try re-downloading and making sure that you have something like this in your Mods>GetDressed folder:

upload_2017-6-4_7-45-53.png

and then inside the overrides folder:

upload_2017-6-4_7-46-20.png

All of those files should be in there, not moved elsewhere or deleted.

StardewValleyLove and Minakie like this.
                      • romy

romy Space Hobo

i think i saw someone a few pages back with this exact same error message but never saw a solution? i just downloaded the other day and it hasn't worked :(
                        upload_2017-6-6_19-53-29.png

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@romy It looks like something's wrong with one of your saves. The issue probably isn't related to Get Dressed directly, it just crashes trying to read the broken save. Can you attach a zip with your saves folder? I'll see if I can find the issue for you.

• Laelett

Laelett Void-Bound Voyager

I apologize greatly for interrupting this conversation, I just wanted to know if there was a way to change the base of the female farmer? I've been wondering about this for a while but never wanted to interfere with these helpful conversations. Again, I apologize if I was, but I would be really appreciative if any of you helped me out, or informed me about this. Thank you! :nuruflirt:

• Jinxiewinxie

What changes would you like to make? In the overrides folder, you'll find the different "bases" used (different shoes, faces/noses, etc.) that you can edit how you'd like. Just make sure to edit each little frame so your farmer doesn't look strange during animations.

• StardewValleyLove

StardewValleyLove Lucky Number 13

Thank you so much!!!! It works :) Now i can make my Weddingdress for the Wedding with Shane <3

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                • lunaphases

lunaphases Aquatic Astronaut

Hey i've tried everything to get this working even with a clean SMAPI and Game re-install it just wont work? I used the mod for ages before the most recent SMAPI update and its just not working for me anymore v.v

• lunaphases

lunaphases Aquatic Astronaut

Just gonna expand on what ive tried.

Clean deleted stardew valley and all files.
                                    Re-installed SMAPI
                                    Re-installed just the Get Dressed Mod alone after fresh install
                                    All files as suggested in above comments are where they are meant to be.

i'm getting this message in SMAPI

Code:
                                    [17:48:36 WARN  SMAPI] The GetDressed mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.
                                    System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (0, 0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
                                       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
                                       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
                                       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
                                       at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
                                       at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
                                       at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderFarmer.Read60_Farmer()
                                       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                                       at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
                                       at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
                                       at GetDressed.GetDressed.<ReadLocalConfigs>d__21.MoveNext() in D:\source\_Stardew\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 301
                                       at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
                                       at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.<GetEnumerator>d__1.MoveNext()
                                       at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
                                       at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
                                       at GetDressed.GetDressed.Entry(IModHelper helper) in D:\source\_Stardew\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 71
                                       at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager, IList`1 deprecationWarnings) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 674

• veganvulcan

veganvulcan Space Spelunker

• Jinxiewinxie

I am not too sure about Macs, but Pathoschild posted this:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard