RELEASED [SMAPI] Extended Minecart 1.8.1

Minecarts on your farm and in the desert!

1. Oblitus

Oblitus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also, traveling to the festival location using minecart causes a normal map to be loaded, but with festival NPCs. Happened with Luau.

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I reported this a page or so back and was told that taking any minecart, normal or modded, to a festival will cause this.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is correct, I use the exact same minecart mechanic that SDV itself uses, and it is a known vanilla issue using the BusStop minecart to visit the Town, as that breaks festivals.
        I can, if it is a real problem, make festival exits unavailable during festivals if this is enough of a issue?

• Oblitus

Oblitus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, at least Luau is totally broken by it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Extended Minecart with a new update entry:

Bugfix/Feature combo!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any luck with the "minecart menu popping up during unrelated interactions" issue?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Since I have no clue as to what even causes that, I have to say no, unless someone is able to reliably reproduce it, there just isn't anything I can do.

• JamieMage2005

JamieMage2005 Title Not Found

I am creating my own custom farm map and I am curious how I can best make it compatible with this mod.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

ExtendedMinecart has a config option to use a custom farm minecart, that if turned on works by specifying the x,y position to move the player to, then just add a minecart where you want it, add the normal minecart tile action, and it will work :)

• SoldierPeetaM

SoldierPeetaM Big Damn Hero

The game crashes and the debug window shows that this mod can't handle GameEvent.UpdateTick or something. Using the lastest game verion and latest SAMPI

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]
                        http://canimod.com/for-players/faqs#smapi-log

khai9999 likes this.
                        • SoldierPeetaM

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• SoldierPeetaM

Added that a now a different error https://pastebin.com/CrbJ40pT

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

EntoFramework is bugged, I am working on it, keep an eye on it and it should be updated ASAP

SoldierPeetaM likes this.
                            • SoldierPeetaM

Works great finally! Many thanks!

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

If you update this mod Entoarox, I have a request. I have a Xbox one controller I use to play Stardew Valley. When I use it, I still have to use the keyboard/or mouse to select Minecart destinations. For some reason, I cannot use the controller to scroll and select a destination with it. No errors, just nothing, I can't even exit out of the Select Destinations with the controller.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am afraid that is unlikely to happen at all, this mod uses the Farmhand.UI framework, and that framework does not have controller support, mainly because of how much work that would have been to implement...

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I was hoping it could be like Pathoschild controller support for "Lookup Anything" but I understand if it isn't possible. Thank you for looking at the request.

• Minininny

Minininny Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I was having the same issue with the minecart menu popping up when talking to NPCs/scarecrows/etc., and I went through my SMAPI log and found I was having an issue with spacechase0's Rush Orders mod. I removed it, and voila, the error was gone and the minecart menu was functioning properly again. I'm attaching my SMAPI logs in case it helps narrow down what specifically is causing problems, since it just seems like a mod conflict?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 7, 2017