RELEASED [SMAPI] Extended BusSystem 1.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Tondorian, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Tondorian

Tondorian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello,

This is my very first mod. I created it because I was annoyed buy buying a ticket everyday i want to go to dessert in winter.

I added new options to the ticket machine. Now you can buy:
    • One ticket
    • Five tickets
    • SeasonPass
    • AnnualTicket
    If you repair the bussystem mayor Lewis will send you your first free SeasonPass. He will continue to do this 4 Month.

Download http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/smapi-extended-bussystem.4373/

[Changelog]
    V1.2
    Introduce ConfigMenu (default key n)
    Default free tickets reduced to 4 (a sdv year)

V1.1.1
    Fix save was never loaded

V1.1
    Overlay is shown on BusStop-Location only now
    ConfigFile introduced
    Overlay can be shown with button (default b)
    Price is now configurable
    Fix SpellingError Dessert -> Desert

V1.0
    First Release with Overlay and BusSystem changes

BuyTickets.PNG

UseBus.PNG

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • General Chaos

General Chaos Pangalactic Porcupine

I like this, not sure if I will use it since 500g is not make or break by the time you unlock the bus, but I still like the idea since it gives more immersion as well as one last thing to have to click each time. Nicely done I will give this a try.

Also let me ask, the ticket GUI you made, does it only show up when you goto the bus stop or is it always there?

• Tondorian

hi,
        I just checked this 500g is the default value taken from SDV
        Right now it's shown everywhere. My first version does it only show if you're at the busstopLocation.

I think it's an good idea to do it configurable.
        if you dont like the overlay you can just enter "ebs_overlay" in smap-console

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

He means that by the time the bus is unlocked, most people can afford the 500g price without trouble.
          I would recommend only drawing the overlay in the bus stop by registering/unregistering the draw event based on the location changing to/from BusStop, while the tps impact is likely minimal, it is best to do small optimizations like that where possible, since you cant guarantee how many other mods the end-user will end up having that also affect tps.

• Tondorian

ok this is a good point, but i am not sure which price would be fair.
            i will implement the options and optimize the event registering as soon as possible.

• Tondorian

I just released version 1.1.1 to fix an critical gameplay breaking issue
              Actually the game never loads your save file.
              I am very sorry about this issue

General Chaos likes this.
              • Tondorian

Updated to V 1.2
                now it requires SMAPI 1.6 because without this version it wont load the savedata
                uses EntosFramework.UI which is introduced in v1.6 but this mod needs 1.6.2 because of some importend bugfixes