This is very neat!

BlankSlater likes this.
      • lsfgks

lsfgks Intergalactic Tourist

So simple yet so useful. Thanks!

BlankSlater likes this.
        • Watts533

Watts533 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very useful. Such a simple change, but it adds so much - thanks!

• Igorious

Igorious Sandwich Man

foghorn likes this.
          • Grimswolf

Grimswolf Void-Bound Voyager

Love the idea of this mod but for some reason I'm having trouble getting it to work. I'm using the Stardew Package Manager with SMAPI version 0.40.0 and Stardew version 1.07z. The game loads as normal but when I hold ALT over a chest nothing happens (maybe a popup for the colors flickers once but I'm not 100% sure) and the api console gives the error message I took a screen shot below. I thought it might be a conflict with another mod I have that alters chests, the Chest Label System mod, but turning that off first produced the same result.

Also in case it helps here's a list of the other mods I was using at the time : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nR3LB4Us1bNIF_FVe03UUqkZMB0073asKW9OG87N_4Y/edit?usp=sharing

Colored Chests Error Message.png

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

@Grimswolf You'll need to install it manually (extract the folder and place it directly in 'Stardew Valley/Mods'). SVPM can't handle this type of mod currently.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
              • Grimswolf

Grimswolf Void-Bound Voyager

Cool, thanks! I'll give that a shot when I have a chance later this evening.

• BlueSkyes

BlueSkyes Star Wrangler

Cool mod, finally in the game. BTW, is it just me or do your colors look somewhat vibrant and better than the ones ConcernedApe made? Anyways good job. (I updated my Stardew Valley to 1.0 to try it out.)

• BlueSkyes

BlueSkyes Star Wrangler

Uh, happy birthday to this mod! It is now 2 years old. (A dead yet alive mod)

EDIT: At least the latest update was 2 years old. (The initial release is older)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018