RELEASED [SMAPI] CasksAnywhere

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by LeonBlade, Jan 3, 2017.

1. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

I have tried CJB Automation with my mod on my computer and it seems to work for me. Can you tell me which version of SMAPI and CJB Automation you are using?

• Dainina

Dainina Void-Bound Voyager

SMAPI 1.8 Automation 1.4 and 1.1-alpha of Casks

And Stardewvalley version 1.11 for what it's worth.

It works fine if i put it in myself. It's in a shed on my farm. Thank you!

• LeonBlade

I'll take a look later today, thank you!

• LeonBlade

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

• Dainina

Dainina Void-Bound Voyager

Is that so? I'll try and contact CJB/ the person who maintains CJB's mods if they could change it. Thank you for looking into it!

• Lumilimu

Lumilimu Big Damn Hero

@LeonBlade

Hey!

I placed my casks both in the cellar and in a shed. I use a mod where the shed's area is expanded.
            The cask next to the chest holding the wine takes it using CJB Automate, but I cannot insert the wine for the rest of the casks.

Advice?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Lumilimu You should know that CJB Automation is outdated and is no longer being maintained. It has been replaced by Automate for some time now.

• Lumilimu

Lumilimu Big Damn Hero

@Xuomi

ah yes, I'm aware! I have Automate up-to-date, I was just under the impression that it was made by the same person, hence the "fused" word of CJB Automation and Automate :D

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Lumilimu Ah, they are not made by the same person. CJB Automation is a closed-source mod made by cjbok, Automate is an open-source mod made by Pathoschild. :)

• Lumilimu

Lumilimu Big Damn Hero

@Xuomi

Thank you very much for the clarification!!

• Narssissa

Narssissa Intergalactic Tourist

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get the casks to accept any wine. I'm only running CJB Cheat menue, CJB Item Spawner and this mod, I'm not getting any error logs, (I may also not know what to look for when looking for and error log). I keep getting the "Can only be used in Cellar" notification. I've tried left-clicking and right-clicking and no luck. I'm up to date on SMAPI, Stardew Valley, and all three mods.

• Lumilimu

Lumilimu Big Damn Hero

Same thing for me!

• tristesse1

tristesse1 Void-Bound Voyager

just wondering if this is still alive for stardew mp beta 1.3

• faikwansuen

faikwansuen Void-Bound Voyager

Ditto. This is a big revival for Stardew players, and a lot are coming back. It's a good time to update! :)

• LeonBlade

CasksAnywhere v1.3.0
                              • Updated to SDV 1.3
                              Download the latest version from the original post in the thread.

• aijvelle

aijvelle Orbital Explorer

Quick heads up- I've just downloaded the new v1.3.0, and ModUpdateMenu is saying the newest version is supposed to be 1.3.1 instead. Will editing the version number in the manifest file correct this? edit: the question was the solution.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
                                • LeonBlade

CasksAnywhere v1.3.1
                                  • Updates for SDV 1.3.33.
                                  Download the latest version from the original post in the thread.

• widowbread

widowbread Void-Bound Voyager

I'm also not able to get this mod to work. It tells me casks only work in the cellar when I left-click, or asks me if I want to drink the wine when I right-click. Is it possible that running any CJB mod might mess with it?

EDIT: Deleting CJB Item Spawner and CJB Show Sell Price fixed the issue for me. Now the casks work, even when placed in the Desert. I'm not sure what about those mods (or one of them; didn't test removing them separately) makes your mod not work, but there's definitely something.

Last edited: May 13, 2019