RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I have a similar error

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

completely different error, and has nothing to do with ALL.

• HopeWasHere

Then do you mind explaining what the error is? Did I break something? It showed up one day and I'm not sure if it's effecting anything (as I have no idea what I'm doing).

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

SkillPrestige broke, you likely need to update it.

• HopeWasHere

Thank you so much :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• MandreakMardella

MandreakMardella Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks so much for the quick update today. It solved the issues I was having with crashes!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• MandreakMardella

MandreakMardella Void-Bound Voyager

I have no idea what I've done. The updates today both fixed my game crashing issue but now the cellar mod does not load at all. Do I need to just keep using an older version of ALL for now?

Attached Files:

• blahblahbloop

blahblahbloop Void-Bound Voyager

Is there something I have to update in the manifest.json for Tego's stardew expansion to work with this? It's still set on v 1.1 of ALL and when the conversion to 1.2 starts it messes up somewhere:

[10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Attempting to load manifest version `1.1.0` at: ....\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\TegosStardewExpansion\manifest.json
                  [10:41:13 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Converting legacy 1.1 manifest to new 1.2 format...

[10:41:13 TRACE SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader used the Config class, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `about` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `locations` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `overrides` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `tilesheets` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `tiles` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `properties` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `warps` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `conditions` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `minecarts` section
                  [10:41:13 TRACE Advanced Location Loader] Converting the `shops` section

[10:41:13 ERROR SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader requested an immediate game shutdown: A unexpected error occured while loading location mod manifests
                  Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Loaders.Loader1_1.Load(String filepath)
                  at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.GameEvents_LoadContent(Object s, EventArgs e)

Just from eyeballing the difference between the manifest for the cellar mod and this one there are different names for each key (which I assume the converter can handle) and instead of null for empty sections there's just an empty array. Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
                  • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

downgrade to the highest 1.2 version that doesnt need SMAPI 1.0+, and see if that works, the old config mechanic in SMAPI has some weirdness going on since @Pathoschild deprecated it...

blahblahbloop likes this.
                    • Bremusa

Bremusa Void-Bound Voyager

I updated ALL, the framework and the mods that ran on ALL but I'm still getting this error. When I take the locations folder out it lets the game start up though. Not sure what's wrong.

[18:13:51 ERROR SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader requested an immediate game shutdown: A unexpected error occured while loading location mod manifests
                      Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Loaders.Loader1_1.Load(String filepath)
                      at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.GameEvents_LoadContent(Object s, EventArgs e)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please read the posts above your own next time, this issue has already been adressed.

• Bremusa

Bremusa Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, my apologies! I read several pages for a while but none of them seemed like the same error. Thanks for the help though, I got it fixed. ^^ :)

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

Running on a Mac, everything patched and up to date, and ALL is still giving me "missing tilesheet" errors. This is without any ALL-dependent mods installed. *hands you a super bug squishing mallet of doom*

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, this is a issue with CA's code and how it works on MAC's >_< I will need to look into working around that one...

Edit: I am afraid that there is no easy way for me to work around this problem... CA did some weird things on OSX and that really REALLY messes cross-platform compatible code up..... >_<