RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If you could please reproduce the error with the ALL version below, I am unable to reproduce the issue on my own PC, but the version below contains extra logging to help me track down the issue.

Attached Files:

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Before running it, I went into Steam and under properties went 'Verify', just in case it was something I did on my end which corrupted the files. Then I just installed the Framework and ALL without any mods that use them as dependencies. I also do not have any xnb swaps for the tilesets in question.

Here's the entire error log for you.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. You're using forward and backslashes in the addresses.

Content/Maps\spring_outdoorsTileSheet.xnb

should be Content/Maps/spring_outdoorsTileSheet.xnb

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, found the issue... platform based directory separator >_< No wonder I couldnt reproduce it, it wont happen on windows!
        Expect a patch asap.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Issue has been resolved! Glad to be of service.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Glad you could be of service! I only test on windows so platform-related issues like these are often difficult for me to fix as I do not have a easy way to test mods on my VM (VirtualBox's shared directories no want to work for me :()

• Timsun

Timsun Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there, i'm not really sure what happened the last update, but something in it breaks my game when i try and load something, or start a new game for that matter :S

Here is my errorlog, any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I see a issue with the Skill Prestige mod, but the actual problem is that one of the location mods is editing a tile outside of the map (Beach), peculiar that the detection and error-handling code didn't find and disable that edit.... :S

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Timsun

Timsun Void-Bound Voyager

• khoanguyen0497

khoanguyen0497 Void-Bound Voyager

Help, I got this error
                  [00:17:26 WARN SMAPI] The Advanced Location Loader mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.
                  System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                  File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
                  at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.AdvancedLocationLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 539

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
                  To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
                  Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
                  To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I did install the framework for it, but it says no file found

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please share a screenshot of the dll and manifest, with the directory path clearly visible.

• khoanguyen0497

You mean like this? The directory is D:/Steam....then the path below
                      upload_2016-12-31_11-9-3.png

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I meant for the framework, not the ALL dll :p

• khoanguyen0497

oh, oops. I don't know how this helps but here it is:
                          upload_2017-1-2_20-36-5.png

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The folder has to be called `!EntoaroxFramework` not `EntoaroxFramework`
                            So it helped :p

• khoanguyen0497

YES! It works, thanks a lot man.

• Almonda

Almonda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While trying to start this game with this mod, the game won´t start.
                                I really hope that you might have an idea what is not working.
                                Here is the error log:

Attached Files:

• khoanguyen0497

I now have this error, I hope you can have a look into it.
                                  [23:16:52 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:
                                  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                                  at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Loaders.Loader1_2.ApplyPatches()
                                  at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.MoreEvents_WorldReady(Object s, EventArgs e)
                                  at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                                  at Entoarox.Framework.Events.MoreEvents.FireWorldReady()
                                  at Entoarox.Framework.EntoFramework.GameEvents_LoadTick(Object s, EventArgs e)
                                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 32

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log or it didnt happen.