RELEASED [SMAPI 1.8] Smart Mod

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by KuroBear, Mar 5, 2016.

1. theblacksnowcat

theblacksnowcat Void-Bound Voyager

With 'alt & 1' I can rotate my inventory. Is there any way to change that into a controller button? Would love to do this with the 'right/left shoulder' button.

• sebimaurer

sebimaurer Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for the mod!! The feature list sounds great.

However i'm having a few issues.
      First of the mod spams my SMAPI console with the following stacktrace:

An exception occured in a Mod's DrawTick: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState)
      at SmartMod.SmartMod.Event_DrawTick()
      at SmartMod.SmartMod.GraphicsEvents_DrawTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at StardewModdingAPI.Events.GraphicsEvents.InvokeDrawTick()

This is printed every 20ms (ouch)...

I don't know if this is the cause but apperently some of the shortcuts won't work for me.
      For example Tab (store same item into storage container) doesn't do anything.I hear this little drop sound but nothing happens.
      Same with Ctrl-Tab... Funny part is that Shift-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab seem to be working fine. So apperently putting something into a chest won't work with the shortcuts.
      Alt-1, Alt-2 and so on also seem to work.

SmartMod Version: 1.15
      SMAPI Version: 0.39.3
      Stardew Version: 1.06
      Other Mods Installed: CJB Cheat Menu, CJB Show Item Sell Price

• zeraxx

zeraxx Subatomic Cosmonaut

The error is because you use SMAPI 0.39.3, 0.39.2 works fine with no error
        About not working shortcut, try pressing f1 in game, maybe some of the feature are unchecked. If all features are checked and still not work try to remap them to other key.

sebimaurer likes this.
        • sebimaurer

sebimaurer Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks a bunch!
          Downgrading SMAPI did the trick (this also fixed the shortcuts apparently).

• Asault

Asault Space Hobo

amazing mod.It does help me a lot.

• tandpastatester

tandpastatester Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What controller are you using? I'm using a PS4 controller with the DS4Windows tool. This tool allows you to assign custom commands to the controller buttons. I was able to add a couple of mod commands and even key combinations (including this one) to some of the many unassigned buttons (L1, R1, L2, R2, L3, R3, options, share, directional keys). You can try that if you're using the same controller. And otherwise, maybe your controller has a similar tool available?

• theblacksnowcat

theblacksnowcat Void-Bound Voyager

I just have a common Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (USB ), which works out of the box. Don't know a way to change buttons there.

• xFishbone

xFishbone Cosmic Narwhal

will this work with smapi 0.39.6?

• DonghyunKa

DonghyunKa Void-Bound Voyager

I just used this mod with 39.6, but it didn't.

• Axis-

Axis- Void-Bound Voyager

A couple bugs to report. I can freely reproduce both.

1) My Stardew process becomes "unresponsive" if Stardew loses focus for too long while the inventory is open. Only borderless window mode seems to be affected.
                      I got a similar issue in windowed mode, except the SMAPI commandline was still responsive, and closing Overwolf seemed to fix it.
                      The game freezes before SMAPI can print an error message.

2) Attempting to swap to an inventory row I haven't unlocked causes bad things to happen.
                      Pressing the button in the inventory screen makes the screen go black, with SMAPI showing this
                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode
                      , BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStenc
                      ilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState)
                      at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
                      [08:44:34.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.I
                      nvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been succes
                      sfully called.
                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode
                      , BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStenc
                      ilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
                      Using a hotkey instead, my game instantly crashes to desktop.

SmartMod Version: 1.15
                      SMAPI Version: 0.39.2 and 0.39.6 seem to give me identical issues.
                      Stardew Version: 1.06
                      Other mods: none activated

• fimbulvetr

fimbulvetr Space Spelunker

It sort of works for me, as in all the hotkeys more or less do what they should, but the menu when you're in an inventory/chest screen no longer shows up.

• KuroBear

KuroBear Phantasmal Quasar

• Anderson Yagami

Anderson Yagami Void-Bound Voyager

• KuroBear

thx, :poke:

• Anderson Yagami

Hey Buddy, how can i save the stats display option ?

i mean , when i exit game ... itself resets , i want all enabled :pfff:

• Dark1x

Dark1x Void-Bound Voyager

v1.16 + SMAPI 0.39.6 = broken inventory UI (double cursor, lock icon in incorrect position)
                              v1.15 + SMAPI 0.39.6 = works fine

20160403131330_1.jpg

• Anderson Yagami

Working perfectly 1.6 atm

• bugmenever

bugmenever Phantasmal Quasar

The new version (1.17) on zoom level 75% gives double cursors and bad placing of stats display. SMAPI v0.39.6. Please fix.

• KuroBear

fixed, plz update to v1.18

• Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

Everytime I press tab to put something in a chest, it puts the item in the chest without removing it from my inventory. Infinite duping.

1.18 using newest SMAPI release:
                                      https://github.com/ClxS/SMAPI/releases

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016