RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

uhm simply load the game and start your save. Then press the P key to open the menu. If this doesn't work see if there are any errors in the console.

• GraySkye

GraySkye Space Hobo

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response, CJB. I actually figured it out with a bit of explortation and found out that I was putting the .dll's in the wrong spot.. ./swt. Sorry if I caused any confusion. Thanks again!

• darkvergus

darkvergus Void-Bound Voyager

Could you add a relationship increase, no relationship decay, skill increase, and set item amout?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
        • SinisterHumanoid

SinisterHumanoid Void-Bound Voyager

P does not bring up the menu for me. I have everything set up and downloaded right. No errors either. Just not working.

• xjapanboy

xjapanboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

1st sorry for my bad english.
            So i got this problem, im teleported to farm, mountain, also beach runs smooth (awesome!) but then i tried to teleport to farm house and i got stuck on pic below.
            it can be solved by teleported to anywhere then teleported back to farm house, but i just wanna tell you.
            ah and when iam on house and tried to teleport to Farm House itself, this problem happen.
            [​IMG]

Idea : Could you make a menu for animals just like HarvestMoon?
            [​IMG]

Thank you

• CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the picture! I haven't got the biggest upgrade yet, so it seems like the warp won't work well with upgraded houses. I will fix this in the next update!

xjapanboy likes this.
              • sanademonangel

sanademonangel Poptop Tamer

does this still work with the trainer.dll?

• StardewLaunchPlayer

StardewLaunchPlayer And Do the MONKEY!

Does this work for Steam?

It looks amazing!

• BizarroTed

BizarroTed Big Damn Hero

This happened as soon as I started up my game and tried editing my speed. Idk where my console logs are stored so here's a picture.
                    [​IMG]
                    edit: crash actually happens whenever i select any of the options. will try disabling some mods & see what happens.
                    edit edit: uninstalled all my mods but yours, still crashes. sorry m8 dunno what to say.

• EclipseElf

EclipseElf Void-Bound Voyager

Can you make this make this mod for SMAPI 0.36? Most of the mods I use are not compatible for 0.37 and i'd love to use this mod!

• xooemilyy

xooemilyy Seal Broken

how do i get it work with smapi?

MatthewDaigneau likes this.
                        • tstcmmj2

tstcmmj2 Seal Broken

MOD from SMAPI 0.36 IS NOT working with SMAPI 0.37 I have try could it possible to make it run with SMAPI 0.36?

EDIT:
                          Mod Portraits like anime style Still working Fine
                          Weather control of the MOD when I click it make to night without any reason

xjapanboy likes this.
                          • nonpromqueen

nonpromqueen Void-Bound Voyager

It's working just fine with 0.37, besides the occasional CTD. heh ;)

• MatthewDaigneau

MatthewDaigneau Space Hobo

I can't get it to work, but I'm technically inept so that might explain some of it. Is the SMAPI_0.37A folder supposed to be in the Stardew Valley folder?

• adelewen

adelewen Space Spelunker

I've tried everything I can think of and gone through both this post and the SMAPI post, but I can't find why I can't get it to work. SMAPI loads just fine, the only error I get is the "Invalid Mod DLL" from Nini.dll, the other .dll loads just fine. Regardless of anything I've tried, pressing P when in game does nothing and I'm not sure how to fix the Nini.dll issue which is what I figure is the issue. Any suggestions?

• Luna_Amell

Luna_Amell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

the nini.dll file isn't loading? I think it might be causing an issue with the freeze time inside mod. x.x

[​IMG]

• adelewen

adelewen Space Spelunker

I don't have any SMAPI mods other than this one, so it's not that causing the problem for me at least.

• Shehwaz

Shehwaz Space Hobo

For some reason Instant Catch doesn't work for me on this mod or the InstantCatchMod.dll. I'm on version 0.37 of SMAPI

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

CJB, do you have your source posted anywhere? That's a very slick menu, and I would love taking a look to see how you coded it!

• Stealth103

Stealth103 Orbital Explorer

Not sure what the Nini.dll file does, but I deleted it since it's not loading, and the menu seems to be working just fine without it.