1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Slime Charmer Ring DOESN'T WORK

Discussion in 'Support' started by illegalmonkey, Jan 22, 2017.

1. illegalmonkey

illegalmonkey Space Hobo

My wife has SDV on PS4 and she just got the slime charmer ring. She was so excited to safely slime farm now but low and behold while wearing the ring she still takes damage from her farm slimes. She originally had four rings in her inventory so removed a couple. Now she has the slime ring and the vampire ring. Still she took damage. She figured she'd go to bed and maybe that would fix things, but she still gets hurt. What is going on!?!

• Obesius

Obesius Big Damn Hero

Did she equipped the ring on the slot? left to the character on the inventory screen?

• illegalmonkey

illegalmonkey Space Hobo

OMG, this whole time she has not actually had anything equipped... lol At no point did the game tell her what to do. Does this game tell you anything or what? It seems pretty stupid for this to happen... ugh. Thank you.

• HaHa-Harley2016

HaHa-Harley2016 Space Hobo

Hey, so I'm having a similar issue. Mine is it wont let me equip the slime charmer ring. It has no problem with my other 2 rings, but if i try to switch one of them for the slime ring instead the slime ring wont equip....i dont know what to do...