Animation Slenderbound

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vajra, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Vajra

Vajra Master Chief

[​IMG]

Yeah, got bored; figured I'd make a quick little GIF so slender has a "place" in StarBound ;)

Bigger Slender :devil:

[​IMG]

2. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

Makes me think of the Skrillex video of the girl getting chased by the pedo... then I guess she summons spoderman? It's confusing :p
    Anyway, good work.

3. Vajra

Vajra Master Chief

So, I was thinking about how slender can possibly be incorporated into Starbound. I was thinking that an event like that gif could be triggered at random when a player is idle for too long during night time. But, it should probably be rather rare - Like a 1/500 to 1/1000 chance of happening per 10 second interval of being idle at night.

Made me wonder what should happen after the event... Maybe death? Maybe teleported to Slender's domain that kind of replicates the video game of Slender already out. (Walking around, looking for papers avoiding Slender, etc)

Maybe get Slender's "mask" as a reward for getting all the papers or something. :)

ThomasDekker and Firehammer like this.
  4. Firehammer

Firehammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was thinking of a slenderman mob to grab you at night since night time appears pitch black

5. Oricalcum

Oricalcum Ketchup Robot

Maybe you wake up the next day in a ditch, the walls are covered with oil making it hard to escape. But when you do escape, you get to fight him, his drops could be like a mask or something.

6. Evinagro

Evinagro Cosmic Narwhal

Rho already said Slenderman isnt getting a spot in Starbound :/
    although I would like to him in a mod :D

7. Firehammer

Firehammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope theres some kinda of scary mob that Jumps you at night if thats the case, If not then ill do it:ssssssssss:

8. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just a few tips:

His coat isn't long enough. He wears an Overcoat, so it should stretch down to about his knees

Most slenderman enthusiasts hate when people call him "Slender", as it implies people only know who he is from that game. Go with Slendy or Slenderman if you want to avoid irking the more obsessive experts.

Finally, just an idea for your animation: Should you choose to redo it or make a new one, have the girl walking about for a while, with Slendy visible in the background, but just barely. He should stare for a few seconds, no more then 10, and then there should be some distortion, with a severed leg on the ground and no other evidence for a few more seconds.

XxNathinatorxX likes this.
  9. Spark

Spark Subatomic Cosmonaut

I played the slender game.... once. Then I never played it again. :wut:

But the artwork is very well done. Good job! :up:

10. Zizou

Zizou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

11. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Very cool. Oh and i played that Slender too, i'm not planning to play it again. ( Because i love to sleep. )

Saal likes this.
  12. Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I quite like this art... It has a certain, appeal to me. ;)

13. cederjack

cederjack Pangalactic Porcupine

im guessing Slender is the type of game that makes u wet yourself :giggle:

14. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

That is cool as man! :) I kinda hope slenderman is in starbound.

Just as a tip, include his tentacles! most people dont know, or have forgotten, that slenderman has these crazy tentacles coming off the back of him!

15. Beanallean

Beanallean Void-Bound Voyager

I dono about anybody else, but when I heard the slenderman story the first time, I thought the whole tentacle thing kinda ruined the story in some way :I

16. cederjack

cederjack Pangalactic Porcupine

Did she say that?

17. ThomasDekker

ThomasDekker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

'the operator' You all should watch all entries in 'Marble Hornets'.

18. Evinagro

Evinagro Cosmic Narwhal

japanese henti directors approve of that message

Necrovore likes this.
  19. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

hahaha teenage boys who don't have much social life approve both posts.

20. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]
    That video game ruined Slenderman, if you haven't watched Marble Hornets than we need to have a talk.

Tom Baker likes this.