SLCFR: Frankenstein Chicken

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by SLCFR Clan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

But... he learns rollout and mudshot...

Killer Snowman likes this.
  2. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

I think we broke him.

I SWEAR TO THE NORSE GODS YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT, THAT I WILL BLOCK OUT YOUR LOGIC IN THE MOST VIOLENT WAY POSSIBLE. OR CRY. PROBABLY GONNA CRY.

3. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

A Fire/Water & a Fire/Ice Poke are still on my To-Do List... it's just that I still haven't figured how to Sprite the Back Sprites for my current project, & it's really holding me up...

4. Arch-Mage Zandor

Stats_Screen_Chespin_(X_&_Y).jpg

5. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

I was just gonna say a possible Fire/Water type might be a boiling kettle or something.

OOH OOH, it starts as a cup of tea, and then evolves into a kettle! Now I'm thinking like Game Freak.
    *Bursts into the manliest of tears*
    THIS PROVES NOTHING. MAYBE HE JUST LIKES ROLLING INTO A BALL BECAUSE HE'S ADORABLE.

6. Actually, considering the shape of his evolution it really does mean nothing for the typing.

7. Arch-Mage Zandor

Shh!

WoxandWarf likes this.
  8. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Meh, learning a Rock Attack real early as a Grass Type means nothing for what the future could hold for Chespin's Evolution. Kabutops is Water/Rock & thus double weak to Grass Attacks, & Kabutops has crap SAtk power, yet Kabutops can learn Giga Drain. (& yet according to Mr. Commish, it's impossible for a Fire Type to breath Ice. :rofl:)

For all we know, Chespin's Final Form could evolve to a final form that could be Grass/Fairy, & be some kinda Nature Paladin Poke, or some such. :giggle:

Sidenote: Am I the only one imagining Frogadier wielding a Bazooka while wearing a Frog-shaped Military Hardhat? :p

9. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

What if, just imagine, what if the final evolution of Chespin... was a massive tank?
    or a rock or something else round

10. Chespin's final Evolution revealed:
    [​IMG]
    HOLY HELL THAT'S HUGE.

11. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

Name: Deadly Luvdisc
    Reason for joining: To be the very worst, like no one ever was.
    Favourite Pokemon: Wobbuffet. Or Blaziken if it has Speed Boost.
    Favourite Part of a Chicken: Thighs. I just love to lick 'em. Oh, wait, I forgot we were talking about chicken.
    Desired Rank: Swimmer, because they have the best bodies and the least clothing! Whoo~
    Thoughts on Angry Muffin: So there were once two muffins in an oven. One muffin said, "Hey, it's so hot in here, it's hotter than Angry Muffin!" so the other muffin replied, "OMG It's a talking muffin! We're all gonna die!"

12. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

You need to watch FREE!
    Aside from that, Welcome! Good to see you here!

Epicface and Axe Garian like this.
  13. Arch-Mage Zandor

Welcome!

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. DeadlyLuvdisc

I just want to say, I'm sick to death of rehashed type combos and reused animals.

I want like, a fire/water type that learns poison moves. The basic form could be pure water and learn only water-type moves, then evolves into water/poison because of petroleum chemicals dumped into the environment. Bonus points if a potential ability is Volt Absorb because of battery acid in its system, making it only weak to ground. Then you can trade it while holding a match, and the chemicals light on fire even though it's body is mostly water. Upon burning, it's defenses would be reduced and instead boost special attack and speed. As for the animal it could be based on, maybe a halibut because those things look sick and gross as heck.

EDIT: I've thought about this subject a lot. After learning that Tepig evolved into a Fire/Fighting, I basically gave up on Gamefreaks.

15. Arch-Mage Zandor

Do you, by any chance use Pokemon Online?

16. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Howdy. I'm that one guy that knows nothing about Pokemon but is still in this clan because I can be.

17. DeadlyLuvdisc

Nope, but I play in local tournaments. I saw that you mostly use PO in the OP, so I'll consider downloading it later tonight.

18. Sweet. If you get a team put together before I go to bed, I'd love to battle you.

WoxandWarf, Axe Garian and Auraknight like this.
  19. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

ya know? I just realized I don't think I have you added in steam.
    Wanna do a PO battle? or have you gone to bed?

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. Nope, I'm still here (albeit for only a short amount of time). Feel free to add me on Steam, the name's the same as on here.

WoxandWarf, Auraknight and Axe Garian like this.