SLCFR: Frankenstein Chicken

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by SLCFR Clan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Relevant:

2. Casimir VanKrieg

Casimir VanKrieg Zero Gravity Genie

Hey, Wox.

WoxandWarf and Axe Garian like this.
  3. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

If that was the case, than that would make me a zombie of some sort.

You know, you didn't need to redo your application. You're still in the clan, just under the "reserves". Although I admit, it does provide for a better dramatic entrance. I'm a sucker for a good entrance.

Anyways, it's great to have you back. We've made a few changes as you can see, but all in all we're still just a bunch of folks sitting around and shooting the (Pokemon) shit.

WoxandWarf, Kitty Box and Axe Garian like this.
  4. Gravik

Gravik Existential Complex

I have finally found this thread after a week of waiting for shooshy or aura to give me the link
    I loved the first one, I found every fossil and mineral, leveled everyone to max levels, got every summon, and spent hundreds of hours searching for the fabled thundora.
    I bought the second one but I never felt like finishing it. I felt like there was something missing :confused:

5. Killer Snowman

Aw geez... Sorry about that Gravik.

With you being here now, that means all of the "Active" members have made it. As I've previously stated, the Reserves will have to make the harrowing journey here on their own. A trial, that they must complete to prove they are worthy of being One Of Us.

In Pokemon related news, GET A LOAD OF THIS BIG GUY.
    [​IMG]

I know some of you are holding out on new Pokemon X and Y info, so I'll do my best to keep it spoiler free. Anyways... I've always wanted a real [CENSORED] Pokemon! With its ability [CENSORED], it could be a very versatile attacker since it will no doubt have access to all of the elemental [CENSORED] moves. If it doesn't have access to those moves, I will be very disappointed. I mean, that's the whole point of [CENSORED] right?

The other [CENSORED] Pokemon is looking pretty cool too. That new move [CENSORED] is going to really give it an advantage over [CENSORED] types who would otherwise think they're safe to switch in.

6. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My brother kinda feels the same way.

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. Pandora

Pandora Existential Complex

I got the second one before playing the first one. The first one seemed so old after playing through most of the second one, I stopped in the first area though :(

8. Kitty Box

Kitty Box Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found that on serebii. Makes me wonder if they'll still fix bugs at least, after all, the sky drop bug got the move banned from being used in official tournaments altogether. Also pokemon will gain XP if you catch one now, instead of fainting it.

9. You can get XP from capturing a Pokemon. You no longer have to make them faint to get XP.
    Is that better?

10. Killer Snowman

What they are saying is that they won't be nerfing or buffing any moves or Pokemon just because people say they need to be. If there is some bug that needs to be fixed, I'm sure they will fix it since they now have the capability to do so.

It's funny how we even worry about that sort of thing now. Don't you remember when games used to ship and for the most part... there weren't any bugs that needed to be patched? A system that was originally intended to help with making more complicated games has only become a crutch. A lot of games now have Day 1 patches, and will have patches for the weeks to come. That's a normal thing now, and it kind of bugs me.

11. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

As I may or may not have mentioned, I'm on holidays now.
    I'm currently in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, in a few days I'll be flying to Chang Mai and so on and so forth, I probably won't be able to post as much as usual as a result of this.

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Agreed. In the olden days, like with Dragon Warrior 1, Super Mario Bros., & such, bugs used to be a hell of a priority to squash, cause once a game released, any remaining bugs were there to stay, & big bugs could ruin a what-coulda-been-fun game. Now, there's ways to fix Bugs after a game releases, & there are those who are responsible with this power & use this power to mitigate bugs that even mighty efforts to find them coulda missed... then there are those that use the ability to fix Bugs post release as a substitute for care in game making & throw out stupid trash stupidly fast & then take their sweet time fixing it later... if they ever do at all. :(

& here we are on this Forum having some people getting completely *Bleep*ed at the Devs for NOT throwing out stupid trash stupidly fast!!! :wtf: These people are a major contributor to the decline of game quality, those who Metaphorically eschew epically tasty buffets that take time to cook & prepare correctly for fast stupid :poo:y TV Dinner quality Games... :mad:

13. Casimir VanKrieg

This post made me dizzy, I lost the habit of reading English.

Anyway, yes, I agree.

Also, where's Straw Hat?

Finally, I'll rule over the Powerpuff Girls, cuz I'm Casmo Jojo, and the Powerpuff Girls are just antsie girls, in opposite to me, for I am the mighty almighty Casmo Jojo!!!

14. Killer Snowman

I'll have you know that as the makeshift Professor here, the Powerpuff Girls will surely put up a better fight this time. Maybe. I dunno if I've even tweaked them since their last battle. Maybe I'm more like the Mayor...

In regards to X and Y... has anyone else started planning their teams? I mean, obviously we don't know what all will be in the game, but I have a hunch about a few older Pokemon. Especially some of the new retconned Fairy types.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the Pokemon that I believe will be the staple of my team in X/Y and for my OU Gen 6 team. Many will come to shudder upon hearing his name, for they know their time has come.

George.png

15. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

You are SO taking advantage of Zekrom being Uber, aren't you...? Beware, he may fall down to OU... :mwahaha:

Kitty Box and Killer Snowman like this.
  16. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

I really hope not. Zekrom is my favorite legendary.

17. Killer Snowman

I'm with you on this. Not because I particularly like Zekrom, but because Axe is right. That god damn monster could rain on George's parade. Reshiram also doesn't have much to fear from my badass Water-Bunny buddy, since both STABs will do neutral damage. I think Zekrom is gonna stay Uber though, since it's a good check for Kyogre, Lugia, and Ho-Oh. Reshiram ain't going anywhere either.

The rest of those dragons though... They're done. They're all gonna have to pack an Electric-Type move to counter Azumarill, only to lose a valuable coverage move that otherwise would have taken its place. Because otherwise, they can't do much to Peter Aquatail (at least with the current popular builds). Yes... even if George doesn't even grace the battlefield, he terrorizes any of his potential foes.

Beware, beware, the Dragon Slayer comes.

18. Casimir VanKrieg

No problem. I got the Corrupted Power Rangers.

19. Exodus

Exodus Space Kumquat

It is safe to say that Mega Garchomp will NOT be in Ubers because of Dovahrill.

20. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

[​IMG]
    shhhh.
    sneak peak.

Kitty Box, Gravik, WoxandWarf and 2 others like this.