1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Silverforte's Hunger Rate 1.2

Tired of hunger depleting so fast? This is for you.

1. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Silverforte submitted a new mod:

Silverforte's Hunger Rate - Tired of hunger depleting so fast? This is for you.

Read more about this mod...

2. Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey mate, seem to be having some issues with this mod. I have been using the 15 minute one and have noticed that the well fed icon will stay on for 15 minutes, but my hunger will start going down during the default time frame - causing me not to be able to eat anything and eventually starving to death

after uninstalling i noticed the issue goes away

looked through the files and saw only the 30 minute one has this additional animation file too

edit: I noticed the values for these two things were different, and making them the same may have fixed it

"name" : "wellfed",
    "effectConfig" : {
    "healTime" : ###
    },
    "defaultDuration" :###,

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  3. Silverforte

Not sure about that. I'll test some tonight. The animation file was left in for testing purposes and I forgot to remove it, it doesn't do anything because originally it controlled ember and red health symbols appearing around you, which I took out of the buff file.

4. Sketch2347

Sketch2347 Phantasmal Quasar

Hey, wondering if anyone is having trouble with the mod? im using the half hour version, and my well fed icon stays but my actual hunger bar still depletes? any reason why?

5. Silverforte

6. Snebbers

Snebbers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is a simpler way to deal with hunger btw. Instead of making the well fed buff last longer, why not make a simple player.config.patch file and look at lines 496/497
    "foodDelta" : {
    "baseValue" : -0.0583 // -70 food over 20 minutes

And lines 564 to 568
    "food" : {
    "deltaStat" : "foodDelta",
    "initialPercentage" : 1.0,
    "maxValue" : 70
    },

If you need a helping hand figuring out how it works. 20 minutes or 1200 seconds. 1200 * 0.0583 = 69.96
    so from that you can guess that "foodDelta": { "baseValue" : -0.0583 means you lose 0.0583 food "value" per second.

Easy mode: MaxValue divided by baseValue = length of time you survive without food for. So I'm guessing change baseValue to 0.0194 and you'll survive for 3608 seconds, an hour irl without food.

Mind you I haven't tested this! that's your job!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  7. Silverforte

Thanks for the advice but I prefer the method I used.

8. Aedris

Aedris Void-Bound Voyager

This is a really awesome mod, it makes all the difference! Would you mind if I include it in a compilation of mods for the small server I run with some friends? Author credit and a link back to this page would be included of course :)

Thank you for your modding work!

9. Silverforte

Go for it. Have fun.