Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Zetamax

Zetamax Void-Bound Voyager

Been playing with a human character lately and decided that he would have a home/colony on an ocean planet, going for the boat based shanty town look.

Attached Files:

2. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Finally starting to get the layout sorted out for my lab sections. Biology in this case.

Might have gone a little overboard with the ferns, I should probably throw in some other plant types to mix it up a bit.
    20161210212021_1.jpg
    Still missing a couple of things, but mainly related to trees which is going to be a fairly large section anyway.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  3. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

4. Vladimiravich

Vladimiravich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay i've held off asking this question for waaay to long because you probably answer it every god damn time, Seriously dude what mods are you using? This is too cool! I recognize assets from Frackin Universe but I don't know how to spawn those game assets or if there is a mod out there that would let me without having to hunt down the materials to harvest them.

moremuffin likes this.
  5. moremuffin

I'm assuming just with regards to building materials and decorative items rather than my full list ...
    - Frackin' Universe
    - Madtulips Spaceship Mod
    - Pixel Goods
    - Avali Triage
    - Munari Race
    - Nostalgic Greenery
    - More Tiles and Greebles
    - Avali Additions
    - Viera Race​

That's about a third of my actual list but everything else is basically customisation or AI based.

As far as the crafting stations go just having admin active while interacting with any crafting station will give you access to the full list of items that can be crafted there with no resource cost and things like racial lockout ignored. Part of the reason this is stretching out over a fairly significant time is I'm fine with using admin for building reasons but I switch it off for anything with impact on progression or just when I'm out exploring. The main reason I switch it on in fact is so I don't have to carry around a mountain of food so my character doesn't starve while I'm thinking about where to go next.

Windtalkers and ODST 4900 like this.
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    IxFa, Shadencile, Yoseiri and 11 others like this.
  7. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

8. PennySTI

PennySTI Seal Broken

At the bottom of the underground lab that my friend and I made, I made a water highway that goes all around the planet. I can use my boat or the hover bikes to ride it :) took me a few hours and a lot of patience but it was worth it lol 45k glassblocks and 12k water later, there you go!
    Oh and yeah both Mr.Bison and Magneto are my favorite outfits

Attached Files:

9. Vladimiravich

Vladimiravich Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do you activate admin mode?

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 5.24.10 PM.jpg
    Started building a prison on an asteroid in Unstable. Gonna add on to the asteroid part so that I can expand. I spawned all of the NPCs in admin mode. Bottom left cell is mine lol

11. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

/admin :up:

12. bunglesocks

bunglesocks Void-Bound Voyager

me and my mates built this its our home planet, sorry for the skyrail not working properly in the video one of my mates was modding them at the time of recording and they were a bit fecked

13. Pohany

starbound 2016-12-16 12-29-34-08.png

definitely need to improve the design

14. PennySTI

PennySTI Seal Broken

/admin

15. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Pohany likes this.
  16. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Personally, we like it but feel free to make any changes you want, it could due with a few improvements.
    Also what mods are you using to get those wheels?

Pohany likes this.
  17. moremuffin

I think the overall design's fine personally, just that rear tyre is out of perspective with the rest of them. Gives the impression that it's about to start breakdancing.

Pohany likes this.
  18. Pohany

(─‿‿─)
    These wheels are my pixels. As always ! )))
    I tried to fix it

[​IMG]
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/106557138@N08/31660490746/sizes/o/

19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

20. moremuffin

The Dropship is from Frackin' Universe, it might be recoloured though since I don't think that's standard colours for any of the FU ships. Might just be the lighting though.