Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

Where did you get that truck?

2. lizabell

lizabell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Outdated - United Systems Enhancement
    i restored this mod's furniture for personal use, ripped objects. these are quite nice for scifi build, i really sad original author has abandoned his mod.

Parrotte and TheFloranChef like this.
  3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Looks cool indeed, but the thing I like of it most is that the urls for his pictures probably got reused and the mod page now has two Imperial Guard soldiers on it. :p

4. Shadencile

Shadencile Phantasmal Quasar

This is awesome. I was wondering tho, how/where did you get those trees with the white trunks, I have never seen them naturally in any worlds ive visited before, is it a mod of some kind? D:

5. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't think so, I've seen a few of them (and I don't use mods). Of course only 1 or 2 colors per planet, so I just imagine this guy going around the whole universe to gather those saplings...

6. TheFloranChef

It could be this mod.

7. wonderful_waffle

wonderful_waffle Aquatic Astronaut

I think I tore down my first house and now it's a empty shell

8. wonderful_waffle

wonderful_waffle Aquatic Astronaut

How did you make the bar, I may use some of your ideas for the one I'm making if that's ok with you

9. Domascus

Domascus Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah it was Saplingmaker from Steam Workshop. One of only two mods used to make it. The other mod was Ground Seeders, so I could put flowers right on the floor without needing dirt.

10. Monario

Monario Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here's a little addition to my > Estate <, will finally be able to have my eggs and milk for freebie without having to spend thousands of pixels on grocery shopping x_x

20160826214059_1.jpg

Built this to the west of the manor area. Still trying to decide whether I want the area in-between the Barn and the House to be just a grassy land or if I want to make it a big surface crop-farm, along with having the animals roam around... It's a shame that in order to have crops all around the floor will have to show that thin layer of dirt kind of ruining the landscape :(

Now to save up thousands of pixels just to buy the eggs :p Chickens on each side on the second floor, cows and fluffalos on the ground floor.

I also though of painting the barn, maybe a mixture of classic white and red, but for some reason the paint tool has some issues painting background blocks >_< it doesn't sometimes. So to not have areas or tiny blocks of the barn unpainted I think I'll just leave it be like that. Shame.

11. TheFloranChef

I'm having the same problem with the paint tool. It seems that you can't paint the blocks placed where there used to be natural terrain.

12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Still a work in progress. I call it "Harambe Towers". It was built to keep out the hostile Avians to the east and the weird-ass Frog people to the west.
    Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 5.36.10 PM.jpg
    The passage underneath the right tower will eventually lead down to a secret dungeon/laboratory.

Wolf1e, Relten, r31ya and 4 others like this.
  13. Monario

@The Squid - Love it. Compact places are right up my alley.

@TheFloranChef - As for painting blocks, yeah I really don't know what's up with that, because I've definitely been able to paint where there were natural blocks before (or at least pretty sure I have), but then sometimes I just can't. Very annoying particularly if you want to paint pipes which usually take very weird, odd paths underneath and through your buildings, and a single pipe block that can't be painted immediately ruins the entire effort >_<

TheFloranChef and The Squid like this.
  14. TheFloranChef

Here is another part of my castle, with the farm:

Castle3.jpg

r31ya, AsemUT, Vrow and 4 others like this.
  15. Monario

Phew, I think it's finished now! All I need is the animals <_<

20160827044215_1.jpg

Thanks so much @TheFloranChef for pointing me towards the mod to add that thin layer of sand :)

>> Main part of the estate <<

16. TheFloranChef

The sand looks good there. The Ground Seeders mod adds interesting possibilities. :nuruhappy:

17. Monario

Yeah it's not perfect but it beats the heck out of the pure sand blocks I had before lol. That mod really is awesome. Even the sprites for each seeder thingy and its various kinds of cans look pretty well done, besides giving you the ability to do this in a "lore friendly" way so to speak. That mod is staying in my game forever :p

18. Monario

Ok now it's done for realsies :) Barn complete with the 2 kinds of chickens and cows! Not sure what I'm gonna do about fluffalos but I feel those things, adorable as they may be, need to be in a lab somewhere <_< or a less lush planet D:
    Oh, and I got myself 2 fire squirrel things Fennix (most adorable type of monster IMO + fire breath) to watch over my cattle :D Now to see if 1) they will actually fight enemies while tethered, and 2) if the healing collar actually works through the pet tether... It'd be a shame if either or both of those things didn't happen >_<

20160827081148_1.jpg

oaweb, ODST 4900, creeper22 and 3 others like this.
  19. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

Rains will accumulate water outside, though. A "hack" against this problem is to take out some background blocks behind objects so that it'll keep the build visually consistent.

20. Monario

You mean to do that instead of those drains I have? I may try. Problem is I'm using wooden fences as my wooden floors, and water goes right through it and stays under, and there's no removing a background block behind the wooden fence "floor" because the bright green background sticks out like a sore thumb.

SenikCouper likes this.