Community Show off your farm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mollygos, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Scrios

Scrios Astral Cartographer

And i leave the west side with trees cus i like a bit of wild nature in my farm

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

Since I uploaded my 'main' farm (which can also be found on page 28 of this thread) for another thread: here it is one season later. The new things are grown up apple trees below one of the sheds, grown up trees in front of my house and newly planted peach trees around the greenhouse. As a bonus I added my greenhouse configuration in the spoiler box down below. There I grow cranberries on the right, strawberries in the middle and some flowers on the left. On the edge I planted ancient fruit.

Muffin Farm 19 Summer 3rd Year.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
      • Babyss

Babyss Aquatic Astronaut

After all the wonderful farms i've seen here, i feel quite ashamed of mine. But it's nice to see your works, and get inspiration for this. I'll start a new game when i'll reach Year 3, to make something really nice, but so far, i wanted to show you mine. It's something very rustic, with only wood path and a lot of places for crops. Greenhouse is filled only by Ancient Fruit, Rare Seed or Starfruit, and the Shed only filled for keg and wine producing. The stable isnt really well placed. The coop and the barn are used to make daily products (cheese, mayonnaise, etc.), but are not the first source of income. A small orchard is near Grandpa's Shrine, producing fruits as gifts (often) and recipes/wine when needed. The Mill hasnt very be used, only for a few ingredients, but it's just here to be nice. I dont understand why the screen doesnt show the fully upgraded house, but it matter not. Perhaps i'll built another Shelter for more Kegs or Preserve Jars. Anyway, with all the great farms i've seen here, i think i will play this game much longer than i have already, which is good. Anyway, i have to prepare my marriage with Penny (fourth game, never married her before, she sounds so quiet and calm). Well, that's all for me. I need some advices in decoration and stuff i think !
        [​IMG]

Tamorr and Jerev like this.
        • rneira

rneira Big Damn Hero

My actual farm is nothin' much, but I'm awfully proud of my house so far~
          1.png 22.png 33.png 44.png
          Not pictured are my pitifully barren crops, but I'm only now getting enough for a large amount of sprinklers =v=b I'm likely gonna start a new save soon though, I'm horribly indecisive with farm layouts....

You can see most of my effort goes into.................less important things, such as rushing my way through year 1 so as to finish the safe room bundle and marry my desert gf (Siv's marriage mod is a blessing~)
          2.png tumblr_ok03fhrwzx1vyo0azo1_1280.png

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
          • Filmstudy

Filmstudy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love the look of this. Playing river farm now, but I don't even bother with paths and simply build my farm Mordor style for most production with no concern for looks.

How do you get the buildings in that theme?

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

This is my latest farm using lambui's Omnifarm, junimods's seasonal immersion buildings, and a bunch of other stuff I'll list if people want to know.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Holy moly that's a big farm, you've done a beautiful job with it! Gonna have to check out that farm map, it looks crazy big!

MrToni300 likes this.
                • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

It's a lot nicer in Autumn when the fairy roses and sunflower bloom in the flower fields and the vineyard is full of grapes :p

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                  • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I like the video =3 you should narrate though!!!

I wanna hear the stories! =d

• Sindrawolf

Sindrawolf Big Damn Hero

It's a mod. I happen to use the same mod :3

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/419/?

• TheLavenderCat

TheLavenderCat Space Hobo

Hey everyone! I'm here to showcase Wildflower Farm, my small family-run farm that specializes in flowers, berries and animal products. Hope you enjoy! :up:

My Flower Field: a field of thriving, colorful flowers!
                        - From top to bottom, left to right (as if reading a book) -
                        "Rare Seeds", Jazz Flowers, Violets, Summer Spangles, Blue Mists, Pink Cat Flowers, Poppies, Sunflowers, Fairy Flowers, and Tulips.
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-36-4.png

My Greenhouse: berries, berries and more berries!
                        - From top to bottom -
                        Grapes (not a berry, I know! :catxD:), Cranberries, Blueberries and Strawberries.
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-40-27.png

My Rarecrow Display Field: I have all 8 rarecrows! :cool:
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-41-42.png

My Animal Area: animals!!! :kitten2:
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-42-37.png

My Slime Castle: spooky spooky slimes, sending shivers down your spine.
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-43-32.png

My Shed: all my machines (and also storage)!
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-44-18.png

My Stable: meet Spunk, the sassiest horse in stardew.
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-45-36.png

The rest of my farm I keep wild.
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-46-23.png

Now, my house!

Kitchen/Living Room:
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-46-57.png

Bedrooms:
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-47-21.png

And finally, my little reading area and the kid room:
                        upload_2017-1-30_19-47-56.png

Pweh. I feel like I just finished writing a book. RIP Elliott!

Byeeee! :DD

mari3000, Tamorr and Roskii Heiral like this.
                        • TheLavenderCat

TheLavenderCat Space Hobo

I have the same buildings. You can get the mod here:http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/419/?

• nikiforov

nikiforov Void-Bound Voyager

i'd love a list if you wouldn't mind!

• Honeywell

Honeywell Phantasmal Quasar

Honeydale Farm is still a scrubby, scraggly mess but it's going to be amazing one day! Or at least I hope it will be... eventually. If you want to follow along with me as I build my farm up from day one I've just started a let's play and I'm looking for an audience if you like that sort of thing.

Stardew Valley Let's Play - Honeydale Farm
                              P.S. I'm strictly a fan, not a professional Let's Player.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
                                Tigerle and Roskii Heiral like this.
                              • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Nice, I'll have to check out your series! The first ep was great

Honeywell likes this.
                                • Honeywell

Thank you! It was really nice of you to watch, I'm happy you liked it. :)

• CovisGod

CovisGod Tentacle Wrangler

I've literally just spent an hour looking back through pages and pages looking at peoples Farms and it's made me determined to make mine as nice as it can be so I can't post it up ! Good work everyone

• Tigerle

Tigerle Subatomic Cosmonaut

Normally i don´t look LPs on english, but yours is really nice and good!

MrToni300 and Honeywell like this.
                                      • Honeywell

How lovely of you to give it a chance, Tigerle. I'm really glad you didn't hate it! lol

Thanks for your kind reply, I appreciate it. :DD

• 1barney2

1barney2 Lucky Number 13

Hi people, i'd like to show a little bit of my progress on this game, i didnt make the south part of the map yet so i'll probably show it later.

Attached Files:

Eikos, Cider, Rauchschwalbe and 2 others like this.