1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Short bug list

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by NullScarab, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NullScarab

NullScarab Space Spelunker

Here is a short list of bugs/oddities I've encountered in my first time playing. (As I play more, I will add more here)

--------------------------
    - When inspecting bushes as a Glitch, they say "testbush with" or just "testbush".

- You cannot repair pickaxes with Iron ore.

- Some weapons in the Iron anvil forging menu have unusual names, such as "default 2.0" ,"default", and "home dagger". (intentional?)

- I've found extremely small glitched sections of Apex facilities on the surface, such as a tunnel cut in half without doors in the middle of a forest. (probably a generation issue)

- I was in the middle of a heated battle when I decided to teleport back up to the ship, when suddenly the game crashed and I got a massive barrage of errors about Runtime and Framework failing.

- If a bed is on the other side of a wall, you can press E on it and teleport through the wall and sleep in the bed.

- Standing in a doorway and closing the door causes you to get inside of it.

- You can hit enemies through walls using melee weapons.

- Some creatures would just give up in the middle of a fight and casually walk away instead of pursuing, even if I was on even ground with them.

- When walking along the surface, I crash at this one exact spot, and I was able to duplicate the glitch multiple times. When the game crashes, there are no errors or popup messages, it just goes back to the Starbound launcher.
    --------------------------

Despite the few bugs I've encountered, I'm having a great time with the game.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.