1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shipstructor (WIP) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Ships' started by Team_MTSSM, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

What IS this???

2. Pierra

Pierra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where do i the ship station ? I already died twice and i did not see the recipe anywhere.

3. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

4. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

5. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I don't think it is. I think it used to be but I don't know the exact details of what happened. And while I could technically download it from the workshop and dropbox it for you, I don't remember the distribution rights. So that's not something I'd do without permission. And you wouldn't get the updates that way. Maybe check if Nexus has a up-to-date version?

6. DarthTrethon

Well if you or someone could post it here for all it would be great, not just for me but for everyone else on this site.....he hasn't addressed permissions at all in his mod's page on Steam....it would be worth a question. I know someone else did it a while ago before that version fell out of date....and MadTulip was tagged all over that mod page here.

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Try this though -
    https://www.gog.com/forum/shadowrun_series/how_to_get_steam_workshop_mods_without_using_steam/page1

8. DarthTrethon

9. ldg113

ldg113 Void-Bound Voyager

i cant install your mod when i installed it it crashes on loading bar
    can you fix this will that even fixed?
    please debug it as possile please!!!!!
    and im really your fan. but im gonna change my mind if you not update this mod

10. Aegis J Hyena

11. ldg113

ldg113 Void-Bound Voyager

12. DarthTrethon

Yeah....I play a GOG copy and won't go back to Steam....never again....screw Steam.

13. Aegis J Hyena

Steam's free to download... you might need to buy the Steam version though. In any case, if you don't, you're out of luck.

14. DarthTrethon

Not necessarily......I'm sure the mod can easily be brought over here.

15. Aegis J Hyena

In either case, I'm 99% sure the mod maker doesn't even COME to the forums anymore, so the thread should probably be locked.

16. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I'm not sure why there is no non Steam version, but that's their choice and I'm going to respect it.

I could throw it up on Dropbox from my workshop folder, but ONLY with expressed permission... that I doubt I'd get. The mod is NOT open permissions nor distribution so that's just how it is.

17. Team_MTSSM

Team_MTSSM Void-Bound Voyager

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.