1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shipstructor (WIP) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Ships' started by Team_MTSSM, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benibacon2

benibacon2 Void-Bound Voyager

Checked, didn't see anything wrong?[DOUBLEPOST=1449595431][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, the suit i found in the first mission was working too.

2. Team_MTSSM

Team_MTSSM Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, Here is a quick update of what is going on with the Team, MadTulip will no longer be available to make updates for the mod. Luckily he made a team account and transferred the rights to this account, the rest of us have been cooking up some things in a super slow pressure cooker but it is going well. We have completely reformatted the mod and changed Everything! There are going to be many many many new objects and options and even a whole new tier of parts!! yes, it works in current game builds, no it is in no way ready to be downloaded. hopefully we can set up a system for maybe unstable builds of the mod for testing. It sucks that we lost a member's functionality but damn he has a nice job ~ Sid ;3

3. Team_MTSSM

Oh yeah and elevators ;3333 ~ Sid[DOUBLEPOST=1450147687][/DOUBLEPOST]YAYAYAYAYAYA We NOW HAVE A NEW BRANCH OF THE MOD OPEN ON GITHUB FOR THE NEWEST VERION OF THE GAME https://github.com/Royal-Jelly/Shipstructor REMEMBER!! it is a work in progress and most features are in very early stages, the most of the newest parts when i commit to the repo are the human parts PLEASE! report all bugs and featues you want in, Have fun! ~ Sid ;3333333333[DOUBLEPOST=1450148246][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW you have to spawn in some of the items, recipes aren't in yet :/

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  4. Connockobonker

Connockobonker Aquatic Astronaut

I really like this mod, but I actually want to work to be able to travel to other planets. In this mod all it take to travel to other planets is to get S.A.I.L working again. Please fix this, it's not fun getting to travel in Starbound without putting some effort into getting core fragments. I'll feel like this :rofl: when you fix that.

5. Team_MTSSM

A Royal-Jelly Comment ~

connockobonker We all would like to see the mod working and ready for survival unfortunately madulip was our only member who was skilled with lua and starbounds api, which means the content like the shipvent and suffocating outside your pressurized containment vessel is likely to be missing for some time

In fact the Repo that was linked earlier by sid isn't even the orriginal, we just decided to open a new repo and start from scratch
    It does have some interesting content so I would recommend checking it out, only if you think you want to deal with a a mod which is more beta than nightly

6. Team_MTSSM

An amazingly amazing Sid Comment ~~

just finished some of the new parts in the glitch category, including Massive Wing - Large Wing - Medium Wing - Small Wing - Dual Thruster - Dual Slanted Thruster - Single Thruster - Single Slanted Thruster - Massive Thruster - Stabilization Thruster (Catches Breath) ok that's my report :3

7. mar72799

mar72799 Space Spelunker

Can't wait for Glad Giraffe compatibility! I've always loved this mod!

8. Team_MTSSM

9. Team_MTSSM

Merry Fricken' Holidays!!! ~ Sid :3

10. Mr Bubbles

Mr Bubbles Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can't seem to get it working, i'm using the dev version but whenever I create a new character I get 6-7 perfectly generic items. This is singleplayer.

11. Team_MTSSM

I know Mr bubbles, almost everything about the mod is broken/missing so periodically generic items will happen and there is currently no recipes so content has to be spawned in

I swore I made changes to the cover page to reflect that the repo is quite barren and meant for the most hardy players/dev's

12. EPICNINJA2

EPICNINJA2 Void-Bound Voyager

I have just installed the mod and already I am noticing that I can't find the thing that you craft ship parts with. :( Other than that the mod is really cool but please help me. Just please.
    HELP!!!!!!!!
    I can't find the it because not because of resources but that I don't know the name to find it in anything :(

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  13. wackydeli66

wackydeli66 Void-Bound Voyager

hey there glad to see a new mod being birthed from this one, you all did a great job! and are currently doing a great job ;P. I did have a question for you however, i clicked the add-on link for the hull plating mod but the link 404ed, is there another link to download the compatibility?

14. Team_MTSSM

Unfortunately because the mod is beng worked from the ground up many things are missing, so currently there is no way to craft things as of yet but don't worry there will soon be a way to do so

There is good/bad news on this
    I have had a talk with simulatoralive, It seems like she will be taking an extended "break" from starbound modding and may not return
    however I will say the features that were to be in the addon will make their way into the base mod

Also If any talented modders are interested in helping out the mod please don't hesitate, fork the repo make the changes you think are necessary and submit a pull request

15. Team_MTSSM

Yeah that was a goof on Royal~Jelly's end at the moment everything should be fine and not crash, things may not work as intended because WIP rewrite of the mod and all

Also Important update:
    There has been a bit of work on ships which only works with apex for the time being (WIP FEATURE is WIP)
    Try spawning in the item "shipT9" and remember to back up your saves before messing with a WIP feature

16. Pukitaki

Pukitaki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the version on GitHub for Nightly, or should it work on Stable, too?

17. Team_MTSSM

We currently Will only be supporting Stable At the moment, however the project is opensource so if something doesn't quite work right for nightly anyone can fork the project

Also Currently the game will CTD with the mod installed, if you still want to check out the mod just delete the quests folder for the time being

18. EPICNINJA2

EPICNINJA2 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the help I made a quick fix so I can spawn in items but it's not really the same because I have to back to the files and then go back to Starbound which is really annoying.

19. Team_MTSSM

A head up the game should no longer CTD because of the the quests , A big Thank you to Thakyz for he has fixed the quests

20. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

Well good day people of the thread, im just here to Give some News:
    I'm Quite overburdened now because it seems like all the other developers have quit leaving me with doing absolutly everything for the mod

I have come to the conclusion that I am not competent with both lua and json, so im indefinely stoping further development with anything besides textures
    If there is anyone willing to pick up the mod as the lead developer please send me a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.