1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Ship resetted to zero and seems to be broken after Patch

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by GewaltSam, Jul 26, 2016.

1. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

After our server crashed and I received the new update that went out today, I logged back in and stood with my old character on a now empty ship. The shipworld file is still 3mb, so it seems to be still there. Also, the resetted ship seems to be broken. If you click the teleporter, the character lies down to sleep.

Any tips?

2. Elvarion

Elvarion Void-Bound Voyager

Happened to me three times already. Had to rely on manual backups after it happened the first time.
    My friends have had it happen once or twice also to them.
    Not even heard the devs acknowledge this issue...
    Its a major issue since basically you have to RESTART a NEW character to continue playing.
    (Someome said that admin mode will enable the teleporter, but you need to be in admin mode everytime you wanna use it - Not a solution..)

3. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

We fixed the ship in functionality and size with admin items, then I respawned the most important stuff I had on the ship. It's just a workaround, but at least I can continue my character and universe without having lost too much :/

4. GaffBiginsane

GaffBiginsane Void-Bound Voyager

Same thing happened to me a few days ago... I connected to the game to find my ship with only the crew on it... It is still at max level but it has been reseted and is now totally empty...
    I can still teleport though, but not use the main locker, or I'm kicked to the main menu.

It totally broke my motivation to continue since 90% of everything I collected was on it...