1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Ship locker missing after update?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by KingCake, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriama

Uriama Intergalactic Tourist

The same too for all character and new ... and chest on my planet after ill delete my games and re install all construction arent there after the second time ... Y_Y

2. last-noir

last-noir Space Hobo

Ship locker is missing

3. Taterdude

Taterdude Void-Bound Voyager

My locker went missing after the first update, even after the second one it's still gone :/
    All my ores, ingots and favorite vanity items were in there :\

4. Raults

Raults Void-Bound Voyager

My ship locker is missing as well as various other chest I owned. Should I just not play for a while, sit this out and hope my stuff returns? I spent a lot of time filling those chests...

5. SweFox

SweFox Guest

You can use starcheat to get them back.

6. UltraPatn

UltraPatn Void-Bound Voyager

My resource chest with all my diamonds, metals and thousands of fuel has been deleted. :(

7. Chus35

Chus35 Aquatic Astronaut

oh god, i lost 7 chests full of weapons and clothes... :(

8. dynamicguy73

dynamicguy73 Space Hobo

My ship locker is also missing (there's just a blank space on the wall where it used to be)... along with 5 or 6 chests which contained resources, about 300K in voxels and other misc. stuff. One of my chests - definitely not an important one, containing misc. seeds is still on my ship...
    I did have a problem with not being able to interact with my bed on my ship, but everything else seems fine (no crashes).

9. FirstSgtDan

FirstSgtDan Master Chief

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one!

10. Freyon

Freyon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sign me up for the missing stuff club.

Also missing my fuel hatch, which is going to make exploration a little difficult, to say the least. If the hotfix Tyi said that was being worked on has already been pushed, it failed to affect me.

11. SneakyPete

SneakyPete Space Hobo

Dont have the problem with the locker, but my girlfriend have it.
    For me missing my hole castle i had build up and my homeplanet is now turned into desert from forest. Everything i had on homeplanet is gone... :(

12. SexyGoatGod

SexyGoatGod Space Spelunker

Here's what I've experienced
    • Ship locker gone (just happened today, I had it last night, about 12 hours ago)
    • Shift+click moving items crashes game (can be used to dupe items though)
    • All beds and chairs need to be picked up + put back down to be used
    • MP harder to join, sends a lot more errors before successfully connecting than before.
    • Missing boxes (can not open, but still support player and other boxes)
    I've got my fingers crossed this will get fixed without having to wipe anything, and that it will get fixed soon. Can't complain, though, because this is still pretty good for a beta game, but this update brought me more trouble than good, imho.

Edit:
    Also experiencing a lot more lag on my home planet.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      161.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  13. Ruhk

Ruhk Yeah, You!

well im having all the problems everyone else is having, but it also seems to have rolled back my character? after the update my ship looked like it did back when i was still exploring the delta sector. ive since moved on to sector x and have been collecting doodads to make a floran tree base, and it seems like my character has been rolled back at least 24 hours (realtime, not gameplay)

TLDR:

-missing chests
    -my chests that still exist WORK FINE
    -still at the same planet i was at before update
    -my ship resembles my configuration from over 24 hours ago
    -missing ship locker
    -chairs not interact-able, beds neither

i find it strange that i am at the same planet as before the update, suggesting the game properly saved SOME of my character info, yet deleted some of my chests and rolled my character back to my old armor that i have since discarded. odd. anyone have any theories on my seemingly unique predicament?

14. Danibrynn

Danibrynn Void-Bound Voyager

I'm just missing some chests (which contained all my ore and voxels, unfortunately), some other random boxes, and my ship locker.

My home planet is still okay, though I did lose a few boxes and some of them are just kinda floating around all magical-like, and I can still stand on the "boxes" that used to be there, which is.. interesting.

I just decided to go ahead and salvage what I can and start over with a new Floran. Sure, it's a little bit frustrating, but I came into this knowing there'd be issues. So I'll get over it, and continue to thank the devs for their hard work. And keep playing, of course. :D

15. tooth-in-the-sea

tooth-in-the-sea Big Damn Hero

same thing for me and also my stone furnace went missing on my planet but it easily replaceable. It's the ship lockers im worried about, i don't think those are craft-able :(

16. Fisielz

Fisielz Space Hobo

Like everyone here. I lost my ship locker, which stabbed me in the heart so much, that i almost died in agony. I've there my instruments, ores, plates and some other non craftable stuff :( Will we get ship locker back..?

17. ptera_tinsel

ptera_tinsel Void-Bound Voyager

I'm missing my shiplocker /its contents, two of my chests/their contents, as well as my bookshelf and all of its contents. The items I had in the ship outside of storage remain and seem to function, two of my chests remain and appear to have all their contents in working order, the shelving I placed for the the now missing storage items remain. Nothing I need for immediate gameplay seems to have been affected but I spent so much time collecting and organizing everything (I had plans!) I will be incredibly disappointed if it can't be recovered.

I just checked and I can jump on top of the space where my bookshelf was! *fingers crossed*

18. StinkBird

StinkBird Big Damn Hero

Same sentiment reported by Danibrynn - ship locker had thousands in pixel compressors. Starting over for third time.

19. Braken

Braken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I lost my ship locker too. At least I didn't have anything really important in it.

Early beta is early beta.:rolleyes:

20. Cryoplazma

Cryoplazma Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah all my cores/teeth/microchips were in my locker. Its gone now 8((

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.