RELEASED Shed and Monteso's Outhouse recolor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Harzelora, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Harzelora

Harzelora Phantasmal Quasar

SHED
    As I use Madeline's Farmhouse and Farm Building Recolors but dislike the base game's roof I made my own edit. Also, I recently stumbled upon a mod from the Nexus that makes the shed symmetrical and it inspired me to make my edit of the shed symetrical as well.
    Shed resized.png
    Links to said mods on the Nexus :
    Madeline's Farmhouse and Farm Building Recolors
    Symmetrical Shed by Xrac

GOLD CLOCK OUTHOUSE

Gold Clock144.png

Outdoor no hour hands.png

Don't forget to install the "Cursors.xnb" as well or else you'll still see the clock's hour hands.
    But because I removed the hour hands from the Cursors.xnb file, it will also affect the Community Center clock !
    Links to the original mod :
    Gold Clock Out House by Monteso

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
      Alvadea, shamemaker, Zalkyria and 7 others like this.
    • chansine

chansine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oooh I love this~! Thank you~ c:

• Harzelora

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
      • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

They are on the Cursors tilesheet.

Edit: Borked my original post. Any changes to those hands will also affect the Community Center clock.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
          Harzelora likes this.
        • Harzelora

Thanks ! I found it !

• Harzelora

You're right ! It does. But I think I can live with it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
              foghorn likes this.
            • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm using both those mods and I like your recolors, but I don't get what you mean by this. What's the clock's "hour hands"?

Also, this mod gave me an idea, but I better keep it to myself. Don't want to give people false hope in case I change my mind and end up not doing it.

• Harzelora

Thanks !
                I'm talking about these things :
                2da8ccdcb03a4b8d5bb63821fe9ec5e3.png
                How do you call these ?

Now I'm curious. :)

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

In my language they're called "ponteiros" so if I had to translate that to English I'd just call them "pointers". xD
                  But they're called "watch hands". It's just I had never came across the English term so I wanted to make sure that's what you were talking about.

I'll link it when it's ready, but I have no idea when that'll be. I've been procrastinating on doing house chores for almost 2 weeks and I now I'll have to spend most of my day tomorrow doing them. And if I want to work on pixel art during the week, I need to make sure my family doesn't catch me doing it. So this may take a while.

Also, when I'm done, do you mind if I share your .cursors file as well? Every time I try to change that file myself something goes wrong in my game for some reason. Still couldn't figure out why, it's a mystery. Or the Cursors.xnb just hates me. :D

• Harzelora

You must be portuguese then ! I never encountered this word before either. We call it "aiguilles" in France. It means "needles".

I feel you. But I'm the opposite actually. Sadly, I can only work on my mods on the weekend.

No probs. You can use it. Actually, things go wrong when I work on this file, too.
                    But I figured out how to fix the issues it caused on the windows's light, by increasing the luminosity with photoshop.

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Its funny, being the original creator of the gold clock out house, its only after reading your post that I realized I need to change my cursor file too. I'm nowhere close to getting the clock ingame. So after all this time and nobody told me. :facepalm:

I like your edit. Would it be cool if I linked your page on my original.

Harzelora, Minakie and foghorn like this.
                      • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

@monteso Sorry, I thought you knew :oops:
                        (no idea why I was apologizing for someone else's mistake.)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
                        • Harzelora

I know how you feel. Feedback is key for modders ! :oops:

The problem with editing your Cursors.xnb file is that the Community center will lack the hour hands once it's repaired.