1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Friends Errors

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by DarthRumble, Dec 5, 2013.

1. DarthRumble

DarthRumble Space Spelunker

Hello Friends...For the past 4 hours i've been trying to get my friends onto a server that I have created. I have tried everything, it seems, and I have no idea what to do now. First my portforwarding works, I made a firewall exception for TCP and UDP connections as well as tried every ip address known to man on my connection to try to get my friends to connect. I have followed every single guide out there on the forums and nothing has worked. I can connect to the server but my bros can't :( Any help will probably stop me from committing suicide after i just wasted my approaching 5 hours trying to get this thing to work. Thanks :proper::saywhat::scissors::mad::eek::cautious::poo::cry::unsure::metroid::monkey::seriously::catface::yoda::idea::cookie::badger::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::raccoon::raccoon::fireball::fireball::viking::V:love::gooby::gooby:DOLANS BLADE:gooby::gooby:
    this laugh trolls me so hard:chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chucklefish::chrono::chrono::chrono:
    Me writing my death will :mspaint::paper::mspaint::paper:D:D:D:D: Boo stole my time:boo::boo::boo: Pwease help me dear starbounders:pwease::pwease::pwease::pwease: I love your faces :megusta::megusta::megusta: Shout out to Rainbow:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
    My Life (down)

[​IMG]

2. Rainbow

Rainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this is an accurate portrayal of me whenever i try to make a server for any game.....

3. DarthRumble

DarthRumble Space Spelunker

In all seriousness does anyone have a solution to this its driving me insane.:)

4. se05239

se05239 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nothing I done so far has worked, it sucks.