1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server commands?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Zenryoku, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Zenryoku

Zenryoku Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all,

I think I have my server up and running, but is there a list of server commands published somewhere please?

Thanks!

2. Wagnouf

Wagnouf Void-Bound Voyager

Hi .

Not for the moment .

3. Zenryoku

Zenryoku Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks!

4. ninta

ninta Intergalactic Tourist

from what i can gather all commands are currently disabled. there are a few people out there that got an older client somehow and they can use the /admin [name] command but thats it (removing that was aperantly the delay last night).

5. Sergeant

Sergeant Void-Bound Voyager

They really need to enable server/client commands from the get-go. I lost some platinum ore I worked a while to get for my next pickaxe upgrade and some odd bug caused it to vanish out of my inventory when I moved what I already had from storage. I understand that this is a beta, sure, however going to all that trouble and spending all of that time to test the tier system and everything else is a HUGE pain in the rear if something goes poof. Doubly so if it's a weapon or the current tool I'm using.

6. starshie

starshie Void-Bound Voyager

horrible bug. haven't lost anything yet, but ive heard some stories. happens when you shift click items into containers such as furnaces