Digital [See Inside About Requests] Orange's Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Orange898, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Requests are Open
    Nope, see below.

So, I don't intend to take requests anymore, HOWEVER, if you would still like art from me, you may show me what/who you'd like me to draw and if I think I'd enjoy it and not have a ton of trouble (AKA drawing and redrawing over and over because I just ain't satisfied), I'll draw it.

When requesting, it would be preferable to have a reference pic and/or description, but if you do not have a pic, that is okay too, just include as much detail in your description as possible.

You may request more than once, but just not more than one art at a time. Otherwise, there are no other limitations.

Some Space Dude.png Just05010.png Dargona1018.png lot4d.png Featherdust.png Yongzhi2000 (2nd Request).png

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    sansy, Dargona1018, Jonesy and 3 others like this.
  2. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Looks like a cartoony style!

Keep it up!

Also can you draw my char?

He has a light version of Jet black Pioneer's armor (Without the sleeves.) Has a green cape, On the left side of his shoulder, There is 3 arrows that shows Left up, Right up, Straight up. 2 Lines and it has an upside down cut out of an anchor. (Race; Which is saiyan so yeah! It's a modded race.) He holds the Portal splitter (Which it's tier 3: Straight and Sharp.) which it was fixed in a metalwork station, He was male, and Make him say: Glory to the King of Saiyans!

3. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Alrighty, Just one thing, hopefully this isnt too much trouble for ya, do you have any ref pics? that would probably help it to come out much better ;) if not, thats fine too :)
    ill get started on it as soon as possible.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  4. Presios Saiyan

I'll get these pics out, But I made an Error: It's Tier 4: Diamond Socket.

I'll get cha in a moment.

Edit: Took them!

Attached Files:

5. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

alright :)

6. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Here it is:
    PresiosSaiyan.png
    PS Sorry if there is anything missing, if there is, please let me know and i will fix it right away. Otherwise, hope you enjoy :D
    Edit: If you are satisfied with it, I will add it into the main post and maybe start a spoiler thing for finished art. If you aren't satisfied, I will add it once you are satisfied with it :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  7. Presios Saiyan

This looks awesome!

Thank you! And By the way.....Should i use it for my Profile Pic?

8. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

If you like it better than your current profile pic, go ahead :) It's your profile pic, so your decision :D

9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Huzah!
    I return, you ripe humanoid citrus.
    I come here with a request!

He is an Eyeguard, if you know what those are.
    His name?
    Reiden.

(Mockup sprite)
    uploadfromtaptalk1407982407089.jpg

(Another artist's picture with more detail)
    uploadfromtaptalk1407982444957.jpg

He wears dark metal boots under his red skirt. On his torso, he wears a red version on the Owl's Chest plate. Forged on his abdomen is an eye with a blue iris. His mask fins (or whatever they are) appear on the let, right, and top of his head.
    (Edit: Those shouldn't be jpg... Screw Tapatalk.)
    !D ynnuS

10. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Alrighty, I'll get started right now ;)
    edit: !!!!D ynnuS ,hseY
    EDIT: Sorry this took so long :L (currently, i consider more than an hour after i come on to accept the request too long :p)
    Also, sorry the skirt and boots didnt come out too well :( it was just kinda hard to fit such a complex character into a small square space. (Thats a complement, complex is good :p)
    If youre not satisfied enough, please do tell me and i will change whatever you need changed.
    So here it is:
    Owl_Stalker.png

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Owl_Stalker likes this.
  11. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

I like your style, it’s scribblenautical. :D

12. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

:D :p :D

13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I rike it!
    (An hour after you accept the request is fine, I'm used to waiting whole days!)
    Say, could you do a small edit?
    The dark part of the helmet splits in two. The lower strip has a circular bolt farther to the back.
    But I still really like it!
    (And now I can understand what that pixel clusterfluff is supposed to look like!)

?poaS fo ytinivid eht evivrus D ynnuS nac tuB

14. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Is this alright?
    Owl_Stalker.png
    !!gnihtyna evivrus nac D ynnuS .S.P

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

It is a bit small...
    Maybe this can help.
    upload_2014-8-14_12-0-49.png
    (Sorry for persisting)
    Also, what program do you use to do this?

?D ypaoS

16. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

ohhh, i see now :) its fine, i want you to be happy with it :D
    ???D ypaoS ??tuW
    I use sketchbook mobile on my iPod touch, it was app of the week and was free so i was like, hey, why dont i try drawing something with this? i find that drawing with my fingers is easier than drawing with a mouse.
    Edit: Ok that was a pretty quick fix, is it ok now?
    Owl_Stalker.png

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  17. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

:up:
    I be good!

cijaM

18. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

!cijaM !drehghamrE

Dargona1018 and Owl_Stalker like this.
  19. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

These are so cute and simple. Do you want to give Dirtdancer a go? We can do a trade if you like o3o
    This is my own pencil rendition of Dirtdancer. I can get you a screenshot if you prefer
    [​IMG]

20. Orange898

Orange898 Big Damn Hero

Alrighty. Oh and by a trade, do you mean i draw something for you and you draw something for me? or something like that? Also, a screenshot would be nice :)