Modding Help Seasonal Immersion is not working?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by postie-toastie, May 19, 2017.

1. postie-toastie

postie-toastie Aquatic Astronaut

I downloaded this mod by eemie: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891? (Please read Eemie's instructions before you read my extreme confusion. Thanks.)

Now, I'm trying my damn best to search for the flowers in the CJB Item Spawner, but what pops up are the normal plants that came with the game. I've done almost everything possible within the range of my nonexistent modding and editing skills.
    I'm gonna make a checklist of what I have so far:

• Seasonal Immersion
    • CJB Item Spawn
    • Recent update of SMAPI
    • The ContentPack zip
    I placed the Seasonal Immersion mod folder in my current SMAPI one, as well as the mods folder in the steam folder for SDV.

upload_2017-5-19_13-39-38.png

upload_2017-5-19_13-40-8.png

upload_2017-5-19_13-40-40.png

When I load the game and try to find the modded plants in the spawner, I see the same default plants again. And when I load SMAPI, in red it says that ContentPack is found, but manifest.json is not. But the manifest.json are in here, as well as in the zip.

upload_2017-5-19_13-43-49.png

Sorry for the excess amount of pictures. I have no clue what's going on here, let alone how to describe it in words. Any help would be wonderful.
    Thanks!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

You should have looked at the Seasonal Immersion thread (where this has been answered multiple times) or looked at eemie's comments on her mod (where she also answers this question).

Extract the ContentPack zip into a ContentPack folder inside Seasonal Immersion.

Untitled-1.png

The inside of your ContentPack should look like this:

Untitled-2.png

eemie likes this.