Digital SDV Fan Comic "Stardropped"

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Anushka.C, May 3, 2016.

?

Should I do one comic per week?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Yes! But don't stress yourself.

25 vote(s)
    59.5%
  3. Whatever time suits you.

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

Take your time, family shenanigans can totally eat your soul, and it's best to get that untangled as soon as possible. I can wait for your story, I just wanna hear that you're in the right frame of mind for it. :)

*BIG SQUIRRELY HUGS.*

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

sounds like you could use a good joke while you de-stress. what do you call a horse that lives next to you?? a neighbor!! haha!

okay relax tho take all the time you'd like.

• yokimoninoka

yokimoninoka Prypiat

OH HEY i used to have that problem a lot.
        I just gave up and used photoshop.

It usually requires a lot of restarting the computer since wacom drivers are like "LMAO FUCK YOU" with Sai.
        There are also a lot of people who state that you need to BUY SAI
        but fuck that also.

Usually i would check whether or not the drivers are actually detecting your tablet, with my Intuos they WOULD ALWAYS FUCK UP AND LIKE HELLO?
        To do that you can check if your drivers are actually detecting your tablet through finding the tablet properties somewhere "Wacom Tablet Properties" or something idk. if something comes up saying
        CANNOT DETECT TABLET, something is wrong. (i think)

but if you use windows you can go to Start button and search for "Services" it should have a little gear icon. click that then there should be like a LOT OF SERVICES IN A LIST. look for "wacom professional service" or something along the lines of that and click restart the service.

Im not really sure if this WOULD help but you should probably unplug your tablet if your going to restart the service.

I used to have this problem a lot with sai and i got so fed up with it i just got photoshop for free from my school

Gabaw likes this.