Scythes. For the perfect creature soul-reaping.

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by MrBluu, Apr 24, 2013.

1. MrBluu

MrBluu Void-Bound Voyager

2. Magnumcannon

Magnumcannon Pangalactic Porcupine

Now you spoke Magnum's language!!

MrBluu likes this.
  3. x6snake6x

x6snake6x Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was just thinking of this today. Maybe even one handed scythes so you can dual wield.

4. muxaun

muxaun Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yep.
    I'd like to see scythes in the game.
    Although I would prefer them to be simplier - like in real life - so that you can actually mow wheat with it.

5. muxaun

muxaun Subatomic Cosmonaut

It is called kama.

Zoolot likes this.
  6. MrBluu

You mean like sickles? or maybe a bit bigger.

7. Xalarion

Xalarion Void-Bound Voyager

If you don't mind, I made something of how this may look on a Starbound character sprite. Just went with a basic design though.
    [​IMG]

Usha and MrBluu like this.
  8. MrBluu

:up:WOW! That is just completely amazing, that was exactly what i was hoping for! You just made my day!:DD

9. Xalarion

Xalarion Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a lot! This was a pretty quick thing since it's pretty much just a mockup but the compliment is really nice!

MrBluu likes this.
  10. Usha

Usha Void-Bound Voyager

Was thinking maybe if there was a legendary/rare type of scythe could design it so that every other swing it would make a glowing shockwave, or just some sort of strange thing come out from the weapon. Or if it looks like the scythe above from MrBluu (or demony or something)... maybe have it as an easter egg kind of weapon and make a nod back to Terraria by having a "demon scythe" styled swirling bolt come out from the weapon when u swing xD ((.... man I:love:loooooved:love: that weapon! Definitely would NOT mind seeing something like that again even if it's not on a scythe - I think it would be a nice scythe thing tho xDF but that's just my opinon.))

MrBluu likes this.
  11. ausche

ausche Tentacle Wrangler

Hope no references to Bleach will be made :eek: /shot