1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Screaming Sarcophagus in the Great Sovereign Temple

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SkruShu, May 7, 2017.

1. SkruShu

SkruShu Space Spelunker

Ok, so I have no idea if anyone has talked about this before, but I just found it and am kind of freaked out. In the Great Sovereign Temple mission, past the hole you go down to choose between the fire and water paths, once you push all five buttons and go down into the room with the Valkyrie Helm, the sarcophagus second from the left can be activated and starts crying and screaming like someone is trapped inside.

2. WallyBW93

WallyBW93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh cool, I'll have to check that out!

3. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, the implication is that there is definitely a dude in there. scanning it with the MM should let your character comment on it

4. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Confirmed this, and when I scanned it my character says "Some of the first Avians amongst the stars had deep friendships with humans. This is an attempt to bring humans to the aether so that they might also gain wi- wait... did I hear something?"

5. Colonel Tractor

Colonel Tractor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, very disturbing. I'm hoping that maybe there'll be a sidequest where you can free the guy added in a later point in development.

Heartstrings likes this.
  6. LyricLyricandmoreLyric

LyricLyricandmoreLyric Phantasmal Quasar

starbound creepypasta confirmed

7. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

we had a thread about this already soemwhere.