1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED SB_FalloutMod v0.2

A Full Fallout Mod Pack

1. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Would the «AntAgonizer» armor set make it there?

2. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

the mini nuke ammo and the fat man both have to be rare in the game the mini nuke is super powerful able to kill things 2X you size with a few hits with is why its hard to find a fatman or the mini nukes that you lunch from it

3. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

Except for the Alien Blaster other weapons didn't seem to be tough enough. Maybe you should make them more powerful?

4. Jeffreyg228

Jeffreyg228 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll put it into consideration, thank you for the input

5. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

also will you make the npc from the games?

6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

You know I think it would be possible within the SB engine to simulate Fallout Shelter in it's entirety... if you had way too much time on your hands :p Just saying.

Prebuilt base-in-a-box modules could build your rooms for one thing. You'd just need minor tinkering to make it destroy what is there already. NPCs? You got those - just gotta copy/modify the behavior/looks. Modified spawners to periodically generate raiders.

You'd better know your LUA and as stated have lots of time, but the end result would be really S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Jeffreyg228 and Hatsya Souji like this.
  7. L3G10N

L3G10N Void-Bound Voyager

Im suuuuure that it was clearly stated someplace and I just over looked it, but how might one procure most of the items in this mod pack? Are they all strictly drops, or can you actually buy/craft them?

8. Jidairo

Jidairo Big Damn Hero

checking its not just me, the mod was giving an error saying there were duplicate items named flamethrower, i found the one for this mod and deleted it from my mod files, couldn't find another in the rest of my mods... So I don't know what was happening:meh:. The flamethrower recipe still works, just gives a vanilla version

9. Dilangamer2

Dilangamer2 Void-Bound Voyager

how do i start the mod (how i get the weapons and stuff)