Save your game when you want!

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by somersummer, Nov 15, 2016.

1. somersummer

somersummer Intergalactic Tourist

I know alot people troubled alot by this game because of the way of saving.. Not everyone can just run the game onthe background and you cant just play 5 minuts to do something fast or u need to restart ur day...etc etc.. yea I also dissagree as I am sure im not the only one..

So me bought the game... and was so hyped.. but then... after searching everywhere to save the game because I wanted to be sure not to lose data cause of so many reasons and yea its quiet normal to have a save button in games.. i couldnt find it... so me googled and yea... there it was.. you can only save while sleeping.. me: WHATTTTTT?!!!!! after readed that i played abit but it destroyed litterly every bit of fun of the game... I quit... There my 13,99 goes to waste :( but then a friend of mine wanted to try the game too even though I warned her about the save.. and she found out something that you can save the game with just 1 press of the key and it would save everything, I was so relieved!!

What you need to do is following the steps on this site (I have scanned the installed files from virusses and malware though 100% is not garanteed):
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/444?
    p.s. here is the stardust core:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewval...com/stardewvalley/ajax/modfiles/?id=683&pUp=1

if you need more help with this there are videos on Youtube about this site who might help you out ^^
    ---
    Why I made this post...?
    I want to remember people that there are still other ways to be able to save on a normal way because not everyone knows about the word mod or think that there might be a other way and who might read the forum so now and then^^

Is this Illegal?
    No, They also made a forum here about mods

Is it cheating?
    You can consider it as cheating but aslong as you keep it with the save button I would say its not but it will make your game experience way better or will even bring you back to play the game u paid for :)

I hope I could help out some people with this info :D <3 p.s. yea i posted it here and not in mods because some people dont know about mods (yea I didnt knew before either)