1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Save the puppers from fire!!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by scaper12123, Jun 15, 2017.

1. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wasn't going to say anything about this but now I must take a stand against this atrocious AI! Stop the AI characters from walking into knee-high pools of lava and getting killed! I just was forced to watch two adorable puppers walk into lava and burn to death and now I am sad and this game is 0/10 and pls fix. Save the puppers!

DraikNova and AlexakΩ_0.o like this.
  2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

:rip: :rip:

You should block acces to lava pool for now ? Also what do you mean by Puppers ?

3. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

he means doggos, doges, and puppers.AKA dogs

4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ho i see , it's sad :cry:

5. NuclearSlayer52

NuclearSlayer52 Phantasmal Quasar

im gonna assume almost or nobody at all agrees but... i find it entertaining when AI kills itself or causes something to go wrong... the only thing about that is closing doors as you follow them... maybe a minor AI edit to make things that give off warnings of danger avoided more while things like falling arent avoided as much (though im pretty sure only players take fall damage) like lava is less likely to attempt walking on and fire is more likely then that but less likely still and like spikes are normal chance.... and AI could also be slightly better or worse depending on if its something that spawns above ground or below aka above has harder times in the dark and below have hard times in brighter areas? but could be annoying to code that...

but ye fill the areas in with something like silt or gravel and that should help or collect it