Modding Discussion ~<(RUNES MOB MOD)>~

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Pyroxenite, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Pyroxenite

Pyroxenite Void-Bound Voyager

Hello everyone.

I am here to discuss something that will make your minds blow. If you ever heard of runes and idols and such (and I know you have), Well i have something that will get your mind into epic boss fights. But this is a project i cant do alone, and I would like the help of good a good modder and atleast 1 or 2 good spriters and someone good with ABC (123 :D) files to help me with this project. The RUNES MOB MOD is a mod where you will fight ruined creatures (lvl 1-10 yet they are hard to kill) You craft 5 special weapons and 5 types of boss runes: Alastor, Astaroth, Balthazar, Gregor, and lastly Iblis. and just random mobs that represent runes that will spawn anywhere. And here is a description of the bosses and how hard they are if you dont get the 5 rune weapons. You get no armor for these bosses arent OP just high in health. But they are high in DEFENSE! so you will need the rune weapons (as i shall call them cause i cant spoil the weapons :3 but the bosses I can so you can prepare) Just don't run into LUCIFER or else your in for trouble. Not unless your brave enough to fight him

Alastor: Thunder apparition. Will kill those who stand in his way to conquer the universe. HP: 50,000
    Flies around (like bone dragon) And blasts electrical beams everywhere. Summons THUNDAGA to strike everywhere so be careful.

Astaroth: Darkness completes his heart as pain and agony contents his mind making him a mass killing beast. HP: 80,000
    Will destroy your house for his strength blocks so fight him in a place you won't care for. He will destroy all enemies (no he isn't neutral, he's a killer) And he will smash you down with his HELL'S HAMMER attack which can do a good deal of damage.

Balthazar: Devil King who seeks the destruction of all life. He uses alot of mind tricks to fight (aka clones but the clones are easier to kill than the actual boss). HP: 100,500
    Be careful, kill all the clones before they all use Devil ray. thats the only powerful move that may set your HP to 1 or 0

Gregor: Beast of Legend- sealed away for mass chaos. 'Nough said. HP: 60,000
    He bashes, breathes fire, spits blood, poisons...pretty much everything ground monsters do. but greater damage. nough said.

Iblis: The god of Chaos. Need i say more? HP: 200,500
    Fire blast, Fire Breath, Fire Beam, destroyes wood titanium blocks easily with his fire moves, he creates lava so he can move cause he cant come out of lava.

Lucifer: GOD OF DEATH..........LUCIFER, YOU'LL CONSUME. INNOCENCE! H. P. OVER. 900,000 You are DEAD if you try and CHALLENGE- )clears throat(

He is a random boss spawn who clearly cant be beat easily even with rune weapons. If you try battling him you will die. it would take 3 things. 1 a team (NPC or actual people) so unless I decide to get a Helpful Follow me NPC warrior mod done your screwed.

Attacks are all Death moves: Flying skulls, Bone Scythe, Icarus illusion, Void of Hell, Cage of Conspiracy.

But im thinking of adding more things to the mod so if you got ideas relating to bosses or runes let me know.

*preview*

Crafting Station: Stone of Chaos.

Boss Summoners: Rune of Alastor, Rune of Astaroth, Rune of Balthazar, Rune of Gregor, Rune of Iblis

Items: Hex (tech) you get 3 armored bots: Saint (Sword and Shield type), Akuma (Lazer blast type), Renagade (sword and gun type)

Trigram (backpack) Regenerates your health slowly.

Devil horns (Crafting items for runes) Used to craft (no spoils for you)

Soul of Plight (Crafting items for runes) Used to craft (no spoils for you)

Feather of the Dark Angel (Crafting Items for rune) Used to craft (no spoils for you)